Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Back in season 1, holly walk right by the door and saw ghost/angela have sex in the club

I forgot about that :francis:

R3iMkIV.gif

She didn't see her face

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just started watching this latest episode and...

Carmelo LOST!

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
50 bossin up on some other shyt...:wow:

His son Dwade is the worst kind of simp I ever seen...There's the type that just throws stupid money at a bytch an then there's this nikka out here ratting out his boss to a bytch who ain't even feeling him...Both are deficient in Y chromosomes but the latter is also lacking braincells...It be horrendous writing if this nikka don't get clipped this season...

She is feeling Sean, this one of those situations where a female liking a dude but don't think it's worth losing what she got. Ghost got busted, again :beli: , and she still cooperating with him, and likely gonna go back to him after she calm down.

She made it clear that she fukks with kingpins, that's the shyt that turn her on. She got wet as hell thinking Ghost killed that pink shoes chick. Sean some plan B ass nikka to her to get all the benefits but sex.

He was doing so good too finally moving on to Lala, then just had to simp back to Tasha
:ufdup::aicmon:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Ghost continues to take L after L :wow: At least he's making big moves and starting to figure things out :manny:

Shawn gonna be mad AF when he finds out his dad tryin to fukk Tasha, that might make him turn on him

:wow: I knew Dre's homie was done when he kept saying slick shyt and Kanan was giving him the
scga68.jpg

:dead: at them opening the show wit Kanan fukkin his baby mama. :dead: at Shawn being downstairs the whole time

50 is hilarious and he plays this role very well. :wow: :mjcry: the show will definitely miss him if he gets killed off :to: curious who would be the new enemy and where they would go next:lupe:
speaking of that I have a theory on Kanan's fate :lupe: :wow: :to:

In a scene this season, Kanan said he taught them (Tommy & Ghost) that if a friend crosses you, you cut them :lupe: I wouldn't be surprised if that is his fate and his own words come back to haunt him :wow:
IDK if yall remember but there was a rumor that 50 got stabbed late last year. Around that time was when they were filming Power, maybe someone saw that and the rumor got started from that :lupe: :mjcry: I think Kanan gets stabbed up by Ghost in an epic showdown at the end of the season:to: :wow: just a theory

that Kidd kidd joint is nice :whoo: I was sleepin on that:wow:

now we gotta wait 2 weeks :francis: I'm a patient man tho :manny:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Kanan:ohlawd: that look he was giving to the guy he killed was :demonic:

Been saying Ghost is the WOAT since season 1, so many bad decisions, just so fukking many:scust:. He'll end up alone and penniless when it's all said and done. Felt like they were sort of making him a villain in the ep. Put his hands on his wife who's done nothing wrong, put his hands on Shawn who's been loyal to him and even lied for him. Revelation that he put his mentor in jail for a come-up. Type of stuff they do to turn you against a character.

How's Tommy gonna show more interest in how Ghost's affair being revealed would affect his kids than the father of the kids himself:dead:.

50's son wont survive the season, will no doubt get caught in the crossfire between the stuff with 50, Ghost and Tasha.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Felt like they were sort of making him a villain in the ep. Put his hands on his wife who's done nothing wrong, put his hands on Shawn who's been loyal to him and even lied for him. Revelation that he put his mentor in jail for a come-up. Type of stuff they do to turn you against a character.

:ohhh:it did kinda feel that way

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Anyone else realised that this just might be a modern retelling of Othello? :lupe:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Felt like they were sort of making him a villain in the ep. Put his hands on his wife who's done nothing wrong, put his hands on Shawn who's been loyal to him and even lied for him. Revelation that he put his mentor in jail for a come-up. Type of stuff they do to turn you against a character.
That's the real Ghost.

We saw a glimpse of it the first episode of last year when he killed dude in the back of the club.

You not getting to the top of that shyt without being able to be ruthless as fukk.

50 mentioned a couple episodes ago that Ghost took out another boss.

He could be the cool, calm cat when his family life is good, the club is making money and the drug shyt is running smoothly.

But when his back is against the wall, he can flip that switch. The problem right now is that every aspect of his life is falling apart and he won't have that support he may have once had.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Ghost continues to take L after L :wow: At least he's making big moves and starting to figure things out :manny:

Shawn gonna be mad AF when he finds out his dad tryin to fukk Tasha, that might make him turn on him

:wow: I knew Dre's homie was done when he kept saying slick shyt and Kanan was giving him the
scga68.jpg

:dead: at them opening the show wit Kanan fukkin his baby mama. :dead: at Shawn being downstairs the whole time

50 is hilarious and he plays this role very well. :wow: :mjcry: the show will definitely miss him if he gets killed off :to: curious who would be the new enemy and where they would go next:lupe:
speaking of that I have a theory on Kanan's fate :lupe: :wow: :to:

In a scene this season, Kanan said he taught them (Tommy & Ghost) that if a friend crosses you, you cut them :lupe: I wouldn't be surprised if that is his fate and his own words come back to haunt him :wow:
IDK if yall remember but there was a rumor that 50 got stabbed late last year. Around that time was when they were filming Power, maybe someone saw that and the rumor got started from that :lupe: :mjcry: I think Kanan gets stabbed up by Ghost in an epic showdown at the end of the season:to: :wow: just a theory

that Kidd kidd joint is nice :whoo: I was sleepin on that:wow:

now we gotta wait 2 weeks :francis: I'm a patient man tho :manny:

Might have to re watch the EP but I think Kanan got a huge scar on his neck on the show. Might be a prison wound. :manny:

Show has been dope ass fukk :blessed:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what::dead::pachaha:

fam you buggin. Kanan playing this shyt on hall of fame right now. You come home and wack Ghost all youre gonna have is a frenetic Tommy. Right now, by using Tommy's dumbass he has managed to get the inside scoop on where they keep the weight, the laundromat and club they use to wash/keep their bread and inside knowledge on their connect/distribution channel. Do not discount the value of information. If he takes out Ghost now itll be difficult though because his son is always there. He would have to get his son in on the action.

If he aint with Dwade he's typically with Angie or with Tommy, with fam, or at the club. He's never alone.
Nah, you buggin. Ghost was supposed to killed seconds before Kanan got released. What difference does it make if Ghost gets killed when Kanan is actually released. Tommy is on Kanan's dikk. Anyone with a brain could see why he killed QDubs, but Tommy is just a giddy fukkboy. He had already said Tommy was dumb and would fall in line. With Ghost dead he could've gotten on faster.