6. Revenge of the Sith
7. Phantom Menace
8. Attack of the Clones

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have come to a conclusion that I do love the prequels. They're not great but I just love the universe they created. Palpatine was a beast of a villain. Anakin's fall was really sad despite how u feel about his acting. The saber duels were always fire. Plus we got some great characters like Anakin, Mace Windu, Yoda fighting!, Darth Maul, Jango Fett, Padme, young Obi-Wan, Count Dooku, General Grieveous.

What character did Darth Maul, Count Dooku, Jango Fett, and Mace Windu have? They barely had any kind of personality but you'd call them GREAT characters?

CHL

Superstar
Daps
What character did Darth Maul, Count Dooku, Jango Fett, and Mace Windu have? They barely had any kind of personality but you'd call them GREAT characters?
Perhaps by "got" he just means they originated in the prequels and became great characters through mediums such as the Clone Wars. Maul, for example.

I wouldn't exactly call Jango Fett a "great" character though :laugh:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
1. Return of the Jedi
2. Empire
3. A New Hope
4. Force Awakens
5. Rogue One
6. Sith

Last two depends on the day so I won't order them.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
1.Empire Strikes Back
2.Revenge of the Sith (shyt was Epic IMO)
3. Return of the Jedi
4.New Hope
5. The Force Awakens.
6.Rogue one
7. Attack of the Clones
8. Phantom Menace

CHL

Superstar
Daps
1.Empire Strikes Back
2.Revenge of the Sith (shyt was Epic IMO)
3. Return of the Jedi
4.New Hope
5. The Force Awakens.
6.Rogue one
7. Attack of the Clones
8. Phantom Menace
:ehh:

1. ROTS
2. ESB
3. ROTJ (would be somewhat lower, if not for the fantastic Palpatine/Vader/Luke scenes aboard the Death Star)
4. R1

5. ANH
6. TFA

7. AOTC
8. TPM

Although I'd place AOTC & TPM last relative to all the other films, I still have a fairly favourable opinion of them as films and for what they added to the overall SW universe.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Empire Strikes Back (Unquestionably the GOAT. The Hoth battle, and the Asteroid Chase :banderas: Luke's training with Yoda :ohhh: Luke vs Vader on Bespin is still the best duel in the series, hands-down.)
2. A New Hope (Classic. The Death Star trench run was legendary.)
3. Return of the Jedi (The Vader/Luke showdown was classic, but the Ewoks were corny and I didn't like how Boba Fett got chumped out)

4. The Force Awakens (It had its moments, but Rey was too powerful, Kylo was a chump, and Finn's character was totally wasted. A decent popcorn flick, but not legendary like the OG trilogy)
5. Rogue One (Mostly off of the strength of the Vader scene. The main characters were forgettable, the robot had more character than any of the actual people. Again, a decent popcorn flick, but nothing legendary.)
6. Revenge of the Sith (Most overrated movie in the series IMO. Palpatine's plot was mad obvious, and CGI was WAY overused. That final duel looked more like a Soul Calibur match than a legit swordfight. Still much better than 1 and 2 though, thanks to all of the murking and the lack of a horrible love story like in 2. ROTS was a decent idea that could have been executed better.)

7. The Phantom menace (Trash, but at least it had podracing and Darth Maul. Jar Jar is the WOAT)
8. Attack of the Clones (Garbage. Also had the WOAT love story, and the assassination attempt on Padme in the beginning made no sense.)

Ezra

Daps
Mace Windu getting his own comic. Hopefully it's pre-episode 1.

Anyone else been keeping up w the comics? Nothign all that great lately. None of them have had anything note worthy recently. The first Dr. Aphra arc was great.