250px-Ironspidey.jpg

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Spider Armor is kinda bad too breh it may be worse than the iron spider man

Spider-Armor.gif
Spider armor was awful. I gotta say iron spider because it was around maybe the worst time for spiderman ever with him revealing himself, siding with starks, and having those dumb spiderleg attachments

the only good thing about that entire run was when he scrapped with captain america, and was like :wtf: :wow: :whoo: :whew: :damn: at cap's greatness in battle. Dude was FLOORED at how good he was with the hands and said he would've gotten WASHED if not for the armor

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Spider armor was awful. I gotta say iron spider because it was around maybe the worst time for spiderman ever with him revealing himself, siding with starks, and having those dumb spiderleg attachments

the only good thing about that entire run was when he scrapped with captain america, and was like :wtf: :wow: :whoo: :whew: :damn: at cap's greatness in battle. Dude was FLOORED at how good he was with the hands and said he would've gotten WASHED if not for the armor

You know what? In that context, I agree with you. I loved how Marvel said him being unmasked would make for years and years of new and interesting stories and a year later, retcon:russ:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You know what? In that context, I agree with you. I loved how Marvel said him being unmasked would make for years and years of new and interesting stories and a year later, retcon:russ:
i Also hate how one more day was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS...joe q laced that real well..and it was actually written well...but the outcome was peter parker makes a deal with the devil :demonic:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kingpin "Spider-Man is a Scientist....:ohhh::dwillhuh:"
16 min in

Kingpin being taken back by Spidey's intellect

one of my favorite scenes from the series for some reason

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah amazing 699, Ock switches bodies as his body is dying. The only thing he didn't count on though was Peter's consciousness being buried in there because they mind swapped. And they even had an issue where he battled Peter's consciousness to get rid of him entirely but he just buried him. And in one of the last issues of Superior, he tried to dig up an old memory, something that only Peter would know and it "woke" peter up and eventually Peter found a way to come all the way back and as of now, Ock is no more.

The Ultimates was a very dope book.
:russ: that sounds like pure fukkery

so doc ock conscience takes over parkers body pretty much? :ohhh: how the hell did peter come back? i gotta check that out

what yall know about these tho? :wow: i remember when my grandma took me downtown brooklyn to that old shytty toys r us on fulton and she got me spider-man and scorpion :to: rip granny

img258.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The Back in Black story when May got shot by the Kingpin's sniper was great. Great humiliation of the Kingpin in that prison.