Official South Park Season 20 Thread

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season has been wack.

I havent laughed out loud all season.

You can tell their heart just isnt in the show anymore,their just spinning their tires.

Show is simpsons/family guy status at this point. Just end all 3.

Gonna disagree there. Their consistency is amazing and they just shyt on so many cities with that episode.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Gonna disagree there. Their consistency is amazing and they just shyt on so many cities with that episode.
Pointing out obvious things with no real sharp commentary is boring though :yeshrug:

I have no problems with the subjects theyre choosing but they arent saying anything interesting about them. The writing just isnt there.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pointing out obvious things with no real sharp commentary is boring though :yeshrug:

I have no problems with the subjects theyre choosing but they arent saying anything interesting about them. The writing just isnt there.

When have they ever pointed out something that everyone didn't already know?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
When have they ever pointed out something that everyone didn't already know?
And like I said,pointing out obvious things WITHOUT interesting,funny or thought provoking commentary is just flat out boring.

This last couple of seasons is just that. This past episode was like just pointing and going look cities are gentrified! And thats it. Nothing deeper or funny. Its just superficial and lazy.

At minumum if youre not going to be interesting and thought provoking you have to be funny. Its been failing to do all 3 for quite some time now.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

Your probably bitter lonely and not getting laid to not enjoy these episodes