Official Overwatch Thread

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
game after the game with no tanks we only have 1 tank :dead:
This is on Blizzard. Rein is buggy and struggles in the meta at the moment, and Orisa isnt a great pick in most of the maps either. Those are the ONLY barriers to soak up damage in the game. Road hog is useless, and Zarya is very situational and can't solo tank. D.Va and Winston are strong but not really carry heroes. If your team doesn't have a semblance of coordination these two will struggle. The tanking options in the game right now are weak. Was really hoping Doomfist would be a tank.

But I feel you, at least having a tank is better than none. I don't have fun playing tanks anymore bar Zarya. And I only pick her when I have aggressive co tanks

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
With roadhog being dead and me hating ever other tank besides DVA i've been using Mei alot lately.

She's amazing IF your team can follow up on frozen enemies. But she def takes a tank spot, Not a dps spot

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With roadhog being dead and me hating ever other tank besides DVA i've been using Mei alot lately.

She's amazing IF your team can follow up on frozen enemies. But she def takes a tank spot, Not a dps spot

Yep, she has become my go to pick when dps isn't an option .

Uno

Superstar
Daps
The new meta/patch killed all tanks. Sombra finished off Rein. The nerf to Roadhog finished him off. Winston is the only viable one due to his ability to counter Genji. Dva is now a useless Winston, and Zarya...well, she's Zarya.

Everyone runs dva. \

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The new meta/patch killed all tanks. Sombra finished off Rein. The nerf to Roadhog finished him off. Winston is the only viable one due to his ability to counter Genji. Dva is now a useless Winston, and Zarya...well, she's Zarya.

What?? Dva is a top 3 hero in the game right now.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

Dva and Winston are literally top picks in the game. Put some respeck on her name.

Pifford

All Star
Daps
The fukking matchmaking brehs. I'm down to like 2400 from 2930'ish. I have lost like 23 of my last 25 comp games, while having multiple golds in almost every single one. Almost every diamond I get teamed with is Mercy one trick with her 2 gold friends who can't aim for shyt locking DPS. I play tank when there's no tank, I play healer when there's no healer. It just doesn't matter. To think I was thinking I'd hit diamond:mjcry:

The fukking retards in this game are seriously out of control

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Winning teams have never used Dva...

put some respeck on research.:troll:

Sure teams in the past(when the meta was different) weren't using Dva, but that doesn't mean that right now across all skill levels, Dva hasn't gotten way more burn. Any website that compiles trends and picks will show Winston and Dva are on the rise with Reinhardt on the decline in the last month. If the meta stays this way for a few months, we might start seeing winning teams picking Dva more based on the meta changing and tanks nearly becoming worthless. Winston is the go to pick over Dva, esp if you run a 3-1-2, but in a 2-2-2 you're gonna see both. Maybe a Rein on Payload maps. Him and Roadhogg have gone down in use a lot though which has killed tank meta, promoting the current dive meta. As a result, Tracers have been coming out the woodwork more now too.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
We need that. Mercy is so dumb right now but none of us wants to use her cause of how boring she is. Rein was the same way. Luckily Winston/Dva are pretty much must picks right now and i fukks with dva and my teammate loves winston.

I play Lucio when there's no healer and I just wall climb all over the place word to spider man the entire game:russ:

Battle Lucio FTW:lolbron:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Dont play ranked until you have mad hours under your belt. I remember when I first copped I went into ranked as soon as I hit level 25... Now i never play ranked cause no matter how good I do in placement matches I get thrown in a low rank. Thats how their system works for ranked. It doesnt reset each season, you will always be who you were when you first started competitive mode.

Also just have fun. The game is a salt mine if you try and take it seriously.

+1

I stopped playing competitive. shyt is just too annoying. Now I just troll the shyt out of people with Sombra. I'm killing that Zen, Ana, Widow, Hanzo every single time. I'll spawn camp the shyt out of them. No fukking mercy.:lolbron:

Force them to change characters:russ: