Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Rafe and Miz gonna let that young boy work his debt off
Barz shot Shane in the back so He's probably paralyzed

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
This episode was great shyt had me glued, even all the weird shyt that happened. Everybody that got got had it coming except Jessica.:mjcry:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Honestly that was one of the best season finales I've seen and these guys are amateurs:wow:

Choppa scared thinking he's saying Rafe everywhere:merchant:. I'm wondering where else his story can go.

Didn't see them recruiting the kid. He'll probably be on some spy missions.

BR will be missed:pachaha:

Dude telling General, "Suck your mother and sit down":dead:

Why did Rafe kill baby girl?:damn:

Ray:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

I almost lost it seeing Shane slumped like that. He gotta smarten up for next season and stop underestimating people:mjcry:

Bars' PO needs to get fired:beli:

Ray never had to be there for any of Boone's shootings. He's a manipulator and wants to see it all unfold because he doesn't have it in him to pull a trigger. He wants to stand over the victim and talk shyt like he's the mastermind. They thought they'd get the drop on Shane and pop him. He ran and Ray still had to be there. He couldn't get satisfaction if Boone killed him solo.

Ray/Boone situation is like Leon/Gunna. Yeah Ray not a shooter but if you tryna get somebody to kill someone on yo behalf they going want you there as well.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think little dude gonna play a big part season 3 episode being down with the team. Him bowing his head ready for death without telling shyt earns him a spot with the big boys.

I fukk with the Mexican cat now after this episode. Don't think they gonna b warring like that. Think he just called for reinforcement just in case.

Miz and rafe was on some shyt this episode. They came thru with a banging season final to what started off really slow.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yeah that was pretty lame. Another really lame thing was Ray running around behind Boone with no hammer. They know Shane stays gripped up. Why would he put himself at risk like that? He's just gonna stand behind Boone in the midst of a bang out and give orders on some Cobra Commander shyt? C'mon, Ray was slicker than that up until that point

I think that was more so because they expected boone to catch Shane laccin and clap him before he knew what happened

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could this finale get anymore unrealistic? They make brooklyn look real damn small. They just happen to rob the same plug Miz's connect works for. The ex-con dude just happened to be involved with his girlfriend's baby daddy murder. Black just happens to be that old nikka's cousin. Just way too many coincidences written into the storyline. It's unrealistic.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Could this finale get anymore unrealistic? They make brooklyn look real damn small. They just happen to rob the same plug Miz's connect works for. The ex-con dude just happened to be involved with his girlfriend's baby daddy murder. Black just happens to be that old nikka's cousin. Just way too many coincidences written into the storyline. It's unrealistic.
It's unrealistic but not for the reasons you listed. Most of this had already been known or speculated since last season, start of this season

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Honestly that was one of the best season finales I've seen and these guys are amateurs:wow:

Choppa scared thinking he's saying Rafe everywhere:merchant:. I'm wondering where else his story can go.

Didn't see them recruiting the kid. He'll probably be on some spy missions.

BR will be missed:pachaha:

Dude telling General, "Suck your mother and sit down":dead:

Why did Rafe kill baby girl?:damn:

Ray:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

I almost lost it seeing Shane slumped like that. He gotta smarten up for next season and stop underestimating people:mjcry:

Bars' PO needs to get fired:beli:

Ray never had to be there for any of Boone's shootings. He's a manipulator and wants to see it all unfold because he doesn't have it in him to pull a trigger. He wants to stand over the victim and talk shyt like he's the mastermind. They thought they'd get the drop on Shane and pop him. He ran and Ray still had to be there. He couldn't get satisfaction if Boone killed him solo.

It didn't make sense. Ray isn't stupid, he knew Shane was ready for war when him and Boone stepped to him in the hallway and he didn't back down . That was dumb.
Also where are the damn police??? All those shots and they not there? With all the shootings that these guys do on almost always the same block.
The bang out between gunna and Shane.
Kane almost shooting Mister the last season in the building.
This season shooting in the building.
Cops stake out Shane's place just when he isn't there.
Rafe shoot on his building last year .
Not one person arrested. That's stupid.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
It didn't make sense. Ray isn't stupid, he knew Shane was ready for war when him and Boone stepped to him in the hallway and he didn't back down . That was dumb.
Also where are the damn police??? All those shots and they not there? With all the shootings that these guys do on almost always the same block.
The bang out between gunna and Shane.
Kane almost shooting Mister the last season in the building.
This season shooting in the building.
Cops stake out Shane's place just when he isn't there.
Rafe shoot on his building last year .
Not one person arrested. That's stupid.
To be fair one of the catchphrases of the show is "Welcome to the OLD Brooklyn"

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
To be fair one of the catchphrases of the show is "Welcome to the OLD Brooklyn"
Lol Yea right. Jessica's death has to be the big thing next year. If the cops investigation goes anywhere they going to see she had no record , no forced entry to her apartment and she wasn't robbed. If they question Shay, she going to say she was seeing Rafe.
Bottom line there is an end in site for either Rafe or Miz, police or getting murked by the cartel.

Daps
Lol Yea right. Jessica's death has to be the big thing next year. If the cops investigation goes anywhere they going to see she had no record , no forced entry to her apartment and she wasn't robbed. If they question Shay, she going to say she was seeing Rafe.
Bottom line there is an end in site for either Rafe or Miz, police or getting murked by the cartel.
I dont think miz and Capone have beef just yet. Capone clearly had some contempt for victor. When miz gave kane the work I assumed he is still plugged in. Jessica is just an unfortunate casualty of war. Babygirl didnt deserve to die. She just got caught in the middle. I always thought Rafe was more dangerous than miz because he doesnt show his hand.

Daps
The thing I took from this finale was the theme of karma. Alot of the characters who died exercised poor judgement at some point and paid for it in the end. The turn of events dictate that rafe and kane will face the music at some point. Black had it coming. Ray and boone is self explanatory. Jessica was innocent but I can see what led to her death. Shane had too many issues to not get touched. Barz shooting shane was powerful because when I was in the street I always said if I.get touched it will be by a nikka thats close to me.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I dont think miz and Capone have beef just yet. Capone clearly had some contempt for victor. When miz gave kane the work I assumed he is still plugged in. Jessica is just an unfortunate casualty of war. Babygirl didnt deserve to die. She just got caught in the middle. I always thought Rafe was more dangerous than miz because he doesnt show his hand.

I agree about Capone having contempt about Vic, thing is Vic is the man . You saw his place? That was huge place overlooking the water in Manhattan , Victor is the Cali cartel pipeline to Capone. His people got to hit back. I'm glad Jessica is gone she was terrible in her role up there with Black being the worst actor but Choopa got to get a crew and go on offense. I don't see him letting this slide . Uncle Blue has to do something also, they abusing his name and rep in the USA . He got to send more capable troops with a better General.

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
Did we all watch the same episode? Because I have no clue what y'all talking about