Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I always kind of hope Suicide King is trolling because the alternative is he has some kind of learning disability. Son said "Justified" is average but was arguing "Dexter" could've went on for a couple more seasons past 8. :heh:

Get the fukk out of here. Go write a "Dexter" fan fic or something. :camby:

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I always kind of hope Suicide King is trolling because the alternative is he has some kind of learning disability. Son said "Justified" is average but was arguing "Dexter" could've went on for a couple more seasons past 8. :heh:

Get the fukk out of here. Go write a "Dexter" fan fic or something. :camby:

Fred.

:bryan:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Breh I'm a fiend right now...I been waiting for this shyt for weeks and cannot wait. I don't know what to do with myself. 8 hours
I would watch season 3 of Justified again, season 3 is the best television I've seen of most television shows. Raylan and his Rouge Gallery was just on top form in that season

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I would watch season 3 of Justified again, season 3 is the best television I've seen of most television shows. Raylan and his Rouge Gallery was just on top form in that season

I think season 4 may have it beat. It's one of those shows where I can't pick a favorite season or best season because it feels like a disservice to there seasons

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
the day is finally here :blessed:....been watching deadwood which is pretty much like watching raylan givens with a stache and goatee :obama:...cant wait for the country bumpkin fukkery and plz more rachel cuz i need that sexy chocolate on screen :noah:

Truth be told the only reason I got into Deadwood was because of Justified. It was in between seasons and I needed more Raylan Givens in my life, stumbled upon Deadwood and fell in love with that show. In fact, his character is probably my least favorite in the show and that's not to say he's a bad character I like him, but he's not the best on the show.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Truth be told the only reason I got into Deadwood was because of Justified. It was in between seasons and I needed more Raylan Givens in my life, stumbled upon Deadwood and fell in love with that show. In fact, his character is probably my least favorite in the show and that's not to say he's a bad character I like him, but he's not the best on the show.
he's prolly my 3rd favorite character on there cuz he dont take no shyt from anybody (even had to put the beats on al)....i hate that chick thats always drunk with a passion, every time she's on screen im like :beli:....i'll finish up the 2nd season before justified start :jawalrus: