Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Marvel costumes are true to their source.

:what: the DC suits have been ripped directly from the comics lol
Flash has an armored suit in the comic or animation since when? Batman wears an armored black suit with sculpted abs?

When did Batman start looking like that one watchman character?

Did you miss the posts above breh? Others have already explained where the tactical design comes from. The Flash 'armored' look is from Injustice.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
why does flash need armor when the speed force protects him and gives him some durability against those with super strength. the tactical suit needs to go back to the gray n black colot scheme this black shyt is lame just like in bale and all the others previous bats

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
why does flash need armor when the speed force protects him and gives him some durability against those with super strength. the tactical suit needs to go back to the gray n black colot scheme this black shyt is lame just like in bale and all the others previous bats

I normally don't get involved in this kinda thing but this is being disingenuous homie. Batman has had plenty of color variations in the comics. He's had armor with abs in the late 80s early 90s, he's had the frank miller suit from batman v superman he's had the blue and gray he's had the all black cloth. There's nothing wrong with a costume designer saying they want to use any one of those because it fits the character. He adapts for situations. Same way Tony has 60 million suits for different situations so does Bruce.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I normally don't get involved in this kinda thing but this is being disingenuous homie. Batman has had plenty of color variations in the comics. He's had armor with abs in the late 80s early 90s, he's had the frank miller suit from batman v superman he's had the blue and gray he's had the all black cloth. There's nothing wrong with a costume designer saying they want to use any one of those because it fits the character. He adapts for situations. Same way Tony has 60 million suits for different situations so does Bruce.
:mjlol: most of the batmen we've seen on film were all black fukk is u tlkn bout , bvs was the only black n gray suit we got. im aware off the comics modifying his suit per situation or revamping the guy, I dnt have a problem with that. i liked the exosuit in b v s and the tactical is fine its just the color. all that other shyt u typed was pointless im only complaining about the color; they can mix match his design and gadget input ion care i just like that color scheme (or the blue n gray :wow:); :yeshrug:. lol ironman suits still are red/gold tho :dead:. if spiderman went from red/blue to all green you tellin me you wld be ok with that as a spidey stan? Now if its like the black supes suit or spiderman suit that served a purpose then ok, but has an all black bat suit had that status in the comics that's on par with thoose two (or ironman's centurion armor)?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mjlol: most of the batmen we've seen on film were all black fukk is u tlkn bout , bvs was the only black n gray suit we got. im aware off the comics modifying his suit per situation or revamping the guy, I dnt have a problem with that. i liked the exosuit in b v s and the tactical is fine its just the color. all that other shyt u typed was pointless im only complaining about the color; they can mix match his design and gadget input ion care i just like that color scheme (or the blue n gray :wow:); :yeshrug:. lol ironman suits still are red/gold tho :dead:. if spiderman went from red/blue to all green you tellin me you wld be ok with that as a spidey stan? Now if its like the black supes suit or spiderman suit that served a purpose then ok, but has an all black bat suit had that status in the comics that's on par with thoose two (or ironman's centurion armor)?

I'm talking comics homie. That's the source material. They can pick from whatever they want in the history of the character because it's all ripe for picking. Batman has been around for 70 years there's plenty of outfits to choose from and reasons as to why you'd go with those outfits. Batman in the comics has had different color schemes. Grant Morrison was fond of one that was purple and yellow. Scott Snyder had a gray and black one but also had an all black one.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I'm talking comics homie. That's the source material. They can pick from whatever they want in the history of the character because it's all ripe for picking. Batman has been around for 70 years there's plenty of outfits to choose from and reasons as to why you'd go with those outfits. Batman in the comics has had different color schemes. Grant Morrison was fond of one that was purple and yellow. Scott Snyder had a gray and black one but also had an all black one.
comic wise then ok i'm tlkn film cuz i'm tired of that look but it is what it is. do you like armor on flash n u think his upgraded suit will ditch it?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
These snarky ass comments he was making to Clark clearly implies he knew he was Superman

No, he was making those snarky ass comments because Clark Kent is a reporter for an outlet that heavily supports Superman, the same Superman Bruce Wayne doesn't trust and in fact even hates.

And of course they play it up real bad because outside of Supes intervening in the Batmobile chase, these two have no interaction whatsoever before they actually fight. If they didn't play up any tension in that scene, most of their conflict would just be Bruce Wayne at home reading that Daily Planet like 'Goddamn Superman again!':scust: and Clark Kent reading the Gotham Gazette like 'This motherfukking Bat-vigilante!':francis:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
comic wise then ok i'm tlkn film cuz i'm tired of that look but it is what it is. do you like armor on flash n u think his upgraded suit will ditch it?

I like the flash costume. Also don't mind if he ditches it or not. That one was easier for me to like than the one from the tv show which has grown in me a lot because I love the show

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flash has an armored suit in the comic or animation since when? Batman wears an armored black suit with sculpted abs?

When did Batman start looking like that one watchman character?
7ukm2mqCRK4T7aWMnrlo_Screen%20Shot%202016-03-23%20at%2010.45.53%20PM.png

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the flash costume. Also don't mind if he ditches it or not. That one was easier for me to like than the one from the tv show which has grown in me a lot because I love the show
See I think the fame and proliferation of the DC characters is hurting them with some of the fans . The amount of nitpicking DC gets as opposed to marvel for any perceived change is :snoop:

I like to listen to podcasts about movie news especially superhero movies and so many supposed knowledgable fans like superman never would do this and batman would never do this ! And Any point to show that actually that did happen is responded too that your a DC fan boy

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
See I think the fame and proliferation of the DC characters is hurting them with some of the fans . The amount of nitpicking DC gets as opposed to marvel for any perceived change is :snoop:

I like to listen to podcasts about movie news especially superhero movies and so many supposed knowledgable fans like superman never would do this and batman would never do this ! And Any point to show that actually that did happen is responded too that your a DC fan boy

Well to be fair, DC has had a lot harder time maintaining continuity with their characters than Marvel has. How many times has DC done a hard reboot on their characters? Several crisis events, new 52, rebirth. And unlike Marvel, when a reboot isn't received well by the fans, they still hold on to it. When Marvel rebooted in '98 or '99 and most fans hated it, they threw it to the bushes with the quickness. The only one that stuck was the ultimate universe and even that's gone the way of the dodo now.

The other issue is batman and superman are two of the most popular characters in the history of fiction. Period. So everyone is going to have an idea of who those characters are, what they're about and what they represent. Same thing like the James Bond discussions we have in Bond threads about this Bond being better than this Bond or which Bond represents the "true" Bond. When characters are that ubiquitous in pop culture for such a long period of time, everyone feels like they understand who they are, whether right or wrong.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Buh buh buh buh buh buh buh you a MarvL Marfool stan! You aint supposed to like DC {Going Full DC retard Stan}

215327.gif

:sas2:

I like the tv show Flash costume too..... I think it compliments that star well since Flash is kind of a buff and muscular guy but the actor from the tv show isnt.... hell he's not even as cut or in the shape of buddy from arrow so instead of accenting his muscles or physique they kinda of mask it but still make him look dope in the costume

I dont really have any opinions one way or another about the movie suit. I do love how cats are like "bu bu bu just look in the comics" like dude aint pretty much have the same suit for like 60 years or like a few new suits in like 2-5 years or so over rules a lifetime when he wasnt rocking metal suits.

But its whatever I pretty much like the suits from all the Marvel movies and the the DC movies like GL, Batman suits, and Superman suits, Flash is fine with me. Wasnt really feeling WW but I'm sure it will grow.

I think the only ones that been having wack suits in Xmen and F4.... they havent had a decent suit in 9 movies and 11 including Wolverine.... hell he dont even get a suit... nicca just be fighting shirtless in jeans and shyt like he's Dean Ambrose:scust:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Buh buh buh buh buh buh buh you a MarvL Marfool stan! You aint supposed to like DC {Going Full DC retard Stan}

215327.gif

:sas2:

I like the tv show Flash costume too..... I think it compliments that star well since Flash is kind of a buff and muscular guy but the actor from the tv show isnt.... hell he's not even as cut or in the shape of buddy from arrow so instead of accenting his muscles or physique they kinda of mask it but still make him look dope in the costume

I dont really have any opinions one way or another about the movie suit. I do love how cats are like "bu bu bu just look in the comics" like dude aint pretty much have the same suit for like 60 years or like a few new suits in like 2-5 years or so over rules a lifetime when he wasnt rocking metal suits.

But its whatever I pretty much like the suits from all the Marvel movies and the the DC movies like GL, Batman suits, and Superman suits, Flash is fine with me. Wasnt really feeling WW but I'm sure it will grow.

I think the only ones that been having wack suits in Xmen and F4.... they havent had a decent suit in 9 movies and 11 including Wolverine.... hell he dont even get a suit... nicca just be fighting shirtless in jeans and shyt like he's Dean Ambrose:scust:

I really don't have an issue with any of the costumes in comic book flicks for the most part. I think we all need to get it through our heads that these are adaptions at times. Adaptions of books that will often change suits on a dime just because. Doesn't always mean its right but they do it. I've got the issue of secret wars when Marvel debuted spider-man's black suit and while fans love that, fans seemingly are quick to forget the only reason that suit exists was to sell toys and move books. That's it. There was no larger creative reason, there was no altruistic reason or bigger vision. They wanted to sell toys, point blank period.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The tactical suit is for Deathstroke. Bats is coming out of the same hanger as Deathstroke in that test footage and has a hole in his armor that looks like a sword caused it

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Marvel costumes are true to their source material, look good on the screen and allow the actors to move, perform visually impressive stunts/fight choreography if you watch Civil War with Black Panther and so fourth... Than you have any number of the Batman movies with every actor struggling to move in the rubber black suit.

Switch it up... It was good to see the grey suit in BVS but now they're gone back to the armored all black look, just look at the teaser Afleck/stunt actor moved and looked awkward.
Panthers suit actually had cgi as well as Spider-Mans costume and of course Ironmans. Honestly though both Marvel and DC have did their thing with the costume designs I have no complaints with them.