Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I saw it Saturday night at a remodeled theater near me (high end with reclining seats and reserved seating)

Had the beginning of the movie ruined for me because me and my homie were given the wrong direction for our seats . Sat in the upper level (reserved seating) where the ticket lady said pour seats were. Turned out there were two sections of row 3 and we were forced out of our seats by a cac usher who made us wait in the aisle for five minutes before directing us to our correct seating area :aicmon:

It was hard to get into the film after that for I was more focused on complaining on the usher later .

I'm gonna see it again but hopefully free courtesy of Cinemark :pacspit:

As for the film , I gave it a 7/10 . Felt like it could've went longer but then again , I didn't get to see the second end credit surprise :francis:

Hopefully I can catch a matinee so I can enjoy all of it next time.

Wonder Woman was the voice of reason

The Flash was funny IMO but no one in the theater laughed at Batman 's jokes nor Deadpool's on his :gucci: preview.

Aquaman could've did more but it was Aquaman:yeshrug:

Cyborg was the glue to the plot

Supes simping with Lois lane was :comeon: then again, she made encouraged most of it.

In conclusion , the movie felt like it was everyone setting up for Superman to finish the job. Not complaining with that for the first half was to revive him anyway.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I saw it Saturday night at a remodeled theater near me (high end with reclining seats and reserved seating)

Had the beginning of the movie ruined for me because me and my homie were given the wrong direction for our seats . Sat in the upper level (reserved seating) where the ticket lady said pour seats were. Turned out there were two sections of row 3 and we were forced out of our seats by a cac usher who made us wait in the aisle for five minutes before directing us to our correct seating area :aicmon:

It was hard to get into the film after that for I was more focused on complaining on the usher later .

I'm gonna see it again but hopefully free courtesy of Cinemark :pacspit:

As for the film , I gave it a 7/10 . Felt like it could've went longer but then again , I didn't get to see the second end credit surprise :francis:

Hopefully I can catch a matinee so I can enjoy all of it next time.

Wonder Woman was the voice of reason

The Flash was funny IMO but no one in the theater laughed at Batman 's jokes nor Deadpool's on his :gucci: preview.

Aquaman could've did more but it was Aquaman:yeshrug:

Cyborg was the glue to the plot

Supes simping with Lois lane was :comeon: then again, she made encouraged most of it.

In conclusion , the movie felt like it was everyone setting up for Superman to finish the job. Not complaining with that for the first half was to revive him anyway.
The Deadpool teaser being censored/having the words changed just didn't work. It's really funny online

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
No. They didn't. They cut almost all of his scenes as well.

But hey, they added an absolutely pointless sub plot about some unnamed Russian family.

I guess that was more important than us having back stories for the justice league members.
yea that shyt was pointless

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
yea that shyt was pointless
It really was. When I watched a review they mentioned the family, but I thought it was just going to be during the climax when people would need rescuing, but they were there throughout the movie.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
[
It really was. When I watched a review they mentioned the family, but I thought it was just going to be during the climax when people would need rescuing, but they were there throughout the movie.
Then they dont even pay off the bug spray joke:beli:

Thst whole shyt just made no sense. I dont know why whedon wanted it. Plus they were scared as shyt, so why didnt the demons smell em:martin:

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
and the scene where the daughter grabbed the bug spray was the corniest shyt i’ve ever seen. :dead:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
[

Then they dont even pay off the bug spray joke:beli:

Thst whole shyt just made no sense. I dont know why whedon wanted it. Plus they were scared as shyt, so why didnt the demons smell em:martin:
I thought there was going to be a big twist or reveal, like their house was over the one thing that could stop steppenwolf,or that the last motherbox was buried there, but then i remembered that they already showed us the last one.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Best way I can describe this movie is fun and safe. A very basic hero flick. No real :wow: moments to write home about. I feel about this movie the same way I'd feel if I rewatched Avengers 1 right now: Simple, yet dated, with some :ooh: moments involving the strongest character. After BvS:UE shot for the stars, its hard not to feel underwhelmed by this. ESPECIALLY after reading some of the rumored changes.

Also, the score was painfully underwhelming when they weren't using classics from MoS and BvS. I wonder how many people in general appreciate the impact a composer has in film.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
While I enjoyed the film and rewatching BvS, Zimmer and Junkie XL should've composed, just imagine Star Wars without John Williams....

Tonally, BvS felt like what JL should have been at times (probably due to the score and Synder's direction).

Seeing it again after work this week. I was slightly distracted by this cac couple who were mouth breathers and ol girl kept asking questions about "who is that"?

Then breh in front of me was hating on every big scene in the movie like Comic book Man, "That shyt was weak man, Flash looking wack, shyt"...

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Ben Affleck Stole A Batarang From The Set Of JUSTICE LEAGUE And You Won't Believe What Warner Bros. Did Next
There was some other stuff that fell off the truck, like the batarangs and stuff.” Affleck revealed. "I kept getting these phone calls from the prop department, like, ‘You sure you haven’t found any of that stuff yet?'" It turns out that they were looking for the missing Batarang and upon realising that he must have taken it home from the set of Justice League, he was caught out and forced to pay for it.

"You can’t exactly have been stealing if you got been billed for it, which is what happened to me," the actor laughed. "Turns out batarangs aren’t cheap!"

WB petty af :russ:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I wonder how this will effect Aquaman. He wasn’t exactly a standout in the movie and his film comes out a week after the animated Spider-Man movie if that’s still happening and the same week as the Bumblebee movie.

Then the week after is the Mary Poppins movie.

Seems like WB might not be able to catch a break anytime soon.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
DCEU/WB botch this whole saga from the start. And they won’t get a bump for Aquaman like Gator from BVS. The word is out with audiences regarding DC movies outside WW

Yeah I haven't seen it yet but even the way they carry themselves (Affleck and them) you can tell the difference between them and Downey and crew. DC folks look like a condemned group.

This shyt is now the mark of the the beast. Even the shytty Marvel flicks (Iron Man 2 and 3, Ultron) could recover due to success overall. It's like a bad Hova or Nas album. It just happened. DC is like Ruben Studdard.

How in the hell did they manage to screw this up that bad? Man call Peter Jackson.

Last edited: