Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
woulda been a dope end credit scene,
That's what I thought we were going to get but the one we got was cool and I could hear the collective :ohhh::wow::ooh:. I can only imagine the reactions if it were Darkseid:whew:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I'm just not getting the negative reviews. Even though I don't rate it as high as everyone else, I put it on par with Wonder Woman. Thor was cool but felt like two separate movies molded to one, and, besides a small few MCU movies, I didn't feel the need to see it more than once. Spider-Man should've done a lot better, imo.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
you JUST answered your own question ??

how dense are you ?? why would he need any development.

he was sent to burn worlds into energy for DARKSEID.. simple and plain

what more fuccin development do you need ?? this wasnt some zemo manipulation that needed us to understand his reason. this was straight forward, you world = energy, so imma fucc it up

its dummies like you that makes me understand how stupid critics are..

Dawg came in wrecked shyt and stated his purpose, and you're complaining he wasn't developed... wooooooooooooooooow

im so done with you nikkas man

:dahell:

nikka shut up.

What im saying is that the "im going to conquer the world because im a bad guy" formula is overdone. I wish that the reasoning and motivation was a bit more complex. Thats all.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
What happened to the nightmare sequence in BVS I assumed that would tie into this movie with the Flash playing a key role trying to reverse the events.
Wondered this as well. Figure they're saving it for the flash movie

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
deleted scenes with unfinished CGI

Pretty cool looking scenes:ehh:

Flash and Cyborg got short changed with scenes like these being cut/not finished....

Kiercy Clemons took that L, being cast in Justice League but not being in it:mjcry:

771zahQ.gif

Last edited:

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
fukking Warner Bros. it looks like Snyder actually had the homie Cyborg doing some cool shyt in these deleted scene, Warner Bros. Exects talking about cutting down runtime but then letting fukking Whedon waste screen time on that stupid fukking Russian family that add nothing of value to overall DCU landescape

not even keeping the scene in first trailer that's obviously Cyborg's origin about him being a sport's star before his accident knowing dame well they ain't ever had serious plans on giving Cyborg his on movie to tale his origin story in... fukk Warner Bros. and Whedon for this shyt
agree

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Flash and Cyborg got short changed with scenes like these being cut/not finished....

Kiercy Clemons took that L, being cast in Justice League but not being in it:mjcry:

771zahQ.gif
still got paid tho

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

771zahQ.gif
If rumours are to be believed once rick famuyiwa left flash this scene was cut and she likely won't still be in flash film at all.

But who knows. It's really hard to sift through what's bullshyt and what isnt