Official Ghostbusters (2016) Thread

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I'm in one. Link to the other? Tbh I didn't really like the movie much. But how the fukk do people dedicate that much time to hating on others and throwing racist misogynistic shyt just because "muh childhood"
Because they don't actually like woman and 2520 gon 2520

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TLR had a thread on this? For real? :dahell:

as someone who's been down since :hamster: days... it's alarming how out of hand some of these dudes have gotten with this c00n shyt. no respect for the historical significance of the word, how it was used, and what it means to be labeled a c00n. just a bunch of fly-by-night internet activists and attention seekers who use words like c00n to describe anything they dont like or take the time to understand.

it's been going on for a while now. and i honestly dont know what to make of it.

i legit saw ppl on this board labeling leslie a c00n just off of what they saw of her performance in the trailers. a fukking trailer. :dahell:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
as someone who's been down since :hamster: days... it's alarming how out of hand some of these dudes have gotten with this c00n shyt. no respect for the historical significance of the word, how it was used, and what it means to be labeled a c00n. just a bunch of fly-by-night internet activists and attention seekers who use words like c00n to describe anything they dont like or take the time to understand.

it's been going on for a while now. and i honestly dont know what to make of it.

i legit saw ppl on this board labeling leslie a c00n just off of what they saw of her performance in the trailers. a fukking trailer. :dahell:
To say nothing of the fact that she's actually smart in the movie and adds to the plot and is pretty well read

The axe murderer

Daps

Word. Imo she and hemsworth were the best characters in the film.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps

Go read the thread..Leslie had a history of tweeting some backwards shyt and acting a straight fool in front of white folks. The feelings of the folks about her is beyond this movie... Speaking of which, I was surprised she wasn't as loud and stupid as she usually is in this movie.
I referenced her appearance on that Pyramid reboot show this past Sunday in one of those threads...the way she acted was absolutely cringeworthy. You could tell the others were totally annoyed with her...and of course she was the only person of color there...

The axe murderer

Daps
Got her wake up call:yeshrug:.

She thought being a loud modern mammy and evoking disgusting stereotypes about Black Women would give her a pass.

fukk those racists trolls but fukk her too :yeshrug:
Think about this...........she's a black woman playing in a big franchise. THAT is the reason she is getting targeted. They hate the movie but they singled her out the worst outta the rest even creating fake accounts in her name and slandering her name. She doesn't deserve any of this at all.