Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I always thought Tyrion wasn’t happy about Jon and Dani due to Jon not being a proper consort to the Queen, being a b*stard and all.

Yes, he’s King, but bloodlines matters more in Westeros. Of course, Tyrion will have a bit of a change when he learns the truth about Jon... Tyrion loves her too.

As the show puts it Tyrion doesn’t really give a fukk about Jon’s bloodline. Remember even though he’s a b*stard he’s still the son of Ned Stark, the only LIVING Son of Ned Stark that anyone really knows of, and now King Of The North. Tyrion vouched for him and councilled Kalessii to listen to him.

I think that, with the producers cutting the love triangle aspect, that Tyrion simply doesn’t like that Dany is willing to “risk it all” for Jon. She went from coldly leaving behind Daario, a man who loved her, to rushing into battle with Wights and Walkers, sacrificing a DRAGON in the process, to save Jon.

THAT type of love is dangerous. Tyrion himself experienced it. He went through hell and high water to protect a whore he loved only to have that bytch turn on him.

Dany is all they have. She either sits on the iron throne or Tyrion’s betrayal of family and country means absolutely nothing. Dany going all doe eyed for Jon poses a threat to her resolve (in Tyrion’s eyes)

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Season 7 was so bad the show is essentially dead. They can't return to greatness unless George RR Martin is involved.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
So you thought Season 7 was great?
great? that's questionable

but if that lazy fvck ever got off the touring bus with 18 year old fangirls maybe he woulda even thrown us a sample chapter in 2017

fat dying piece of sh-t

I like the Manderly's more than that a$$hole

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
great? that's questionable

but if that lazy fvck ever got off the touring bus with 18 year old fangirls maybe he woulda even thrown us a sample chapter in 2017

fat dying piece of sh-t

I like the Manderly's more than that a$$hole

I'm not a fan of those two executive producers: Benioff and Weiss. They clearly don't know what they're doing. They seem lost and clueless without that 'fat dying piece of shyt'.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
As the show puts it Tyrion doesn’t really give a fukk about Jon’s bloodline. Remember even though he’s a b*stard he’s still the son of Ned Stark, the only LIVING Son of Ned Stark that anyone really knows of, and now King Of The North. Tyrion vouched for him and councilled Kalessii to listen to him.

I think that, with the producers cutting the love triangle aspect, that Tyrion simply doesn’t like that Dany is willing to “risk it all” for Jon. She went from coldly leaving behind Daario, a man who loved her, to rushing into battle with Wights and Walkers, sacrificing a DRAGON in the process, to save Jon.

THAT type of love is dangerous. Tyrion himself experienced it. He went through hell and high water to protect a whore he loved only to have that bytch turn on him.

Dany is all they have. She either sits on the iron throne or Tyrion’s betrayal of family and country means absolutely nothing. Dany going all doe eyed for Jon poses a threat to her resolve (in Tyrion’s eyes)
Was the info about it being a love triangle in the BTS/Deleted footage?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Was the info about it being a love triangle in the BTS/Deleted footage?

Peter Dinklage spoke on it before the season aired that Tyrion was “enamored” with Dany and that there was an unrequited love thing going on between them.

I also think Weiss or somebody else spoke on it after the season was over.

I’m actually glad they didn’t go that route. Watching Tyrion simp over another woman who will never love him would’ve gotten stale REAL quick. Besides I like him as a true Hand to Dany with no ulterior motives other than believing that she can truly “break the wheel”.

I also liked the part where she kind of admitted to liking “heroic” men and Tyrion called her on it. It had kind of a big brother/little sister vibe instead of another cliche “she won’t see that I’M the one who loves her” vibe.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I just binged through 6 seasons of GoT, brehs. :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

Episode 6.09, the battle of the b*stards, and Hardhome were fukking. :ohlawd:

I thought Joffrey was the character I most hated until Theon betrayed The Starks and fukked up Winterfell, and then Ramsay Bolton came into the picture and I hated his ass with a passion. When he got his comeuppance, it was so cathartic. :ahh:

Arya's journey. :wow:

Samell Tarly is one of the best characters in the series. :salute:

John fukking Snow aka Aegon Targaryen. :damn: :damn: :damn: :mindblown:

Son fukking his aunt. :damn:

Tyrion fukking Lannister da gawd. :lawd:

Cersei :pacspit:

Sansa :noah:

Danerys going HAM on the Lannister/Reach armies with her dragon. :damn:

Now the Night King has his own dragon. :damn:

The Wall :damn:

I'm almost finishing the 1st book. I need to read the differences. :beli:

A special fukk you to Alliser and lilbytch ass Ollie. :pacspit:

And a special mention to Stannis Baratheon, The King of L's. :russ:

I can't believed her burned sweet Princess Shireen. Ser Davos. :sadcam: Another great char.

Brienne of Tarth. :bow:

Too much to mention. Theon being a punching bag much of the series has left me conflicted. He deserved it but no one deserves the shyt he's been put through.

Prince Oberyn. :wow: :damn:

Cersei being shamed. :damn: :russ:

Tyrion bodying his bytch ass father. :ahh:

HOLD THE DOOR!!!!!!! :damn: :wow:

Bran being the 3 eyed Raven. :wow:

Sansa playing Littlefinger at his own game. :wow:

I was waiting for him to get his comeuppance. When I found out that he set this whole shyt in motion with Lysa. :mindblown:

When Arya cut his throat as he was pleading for his life. :takedat:

Jaqen and the faceless men and the god of many faces. :merchant:

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

I thought Joffrey was the character I most hated until Theon betrayed The Starks and fukked up Winterfell, and then Ramsay Bolton came into the picture and I hated his ass with a passion. When he got his comeuppance, it was so cathartic. :ahh:

I can't believed her burned sweet Princess Shireen. Ser Davos. :sadcam: Another great char.

Too much to mention. Theon being a punching bag much of the series has left me conflicted. He deserved it but no one deserves the shyt he's been put through.

I was waiting for him to get his comeuppance. When I found out that he set this whole shyt in motion with Lysa. :mindblown:

Keep reading, you will realize that last few seasons really aren't shyt. :francis: Digest that shyt. :martin:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Welcome to the show. But fukk all that! What house do you claim?:martin: