Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
It is, but had they started this with 4-5 seasons of Roberts rebellion leading right into the current arch it would have been the undisputed king of franchises.

4-5 seasons of getting to know young Ned & Rob, only to see them die in the current show.....all the characters that played prominent roles in it that got bodied and how much harder it would have been on fans of the show :wow:
show been goat for me since season 1 TBH. the acting, story line, and atmosphere is 2nd to none. The killing of Ned who was the main character did it in for me as well. The fact that every season has been nothing short of amazing cements this as GOAT. And i dont even mind them speeding shyt up. They have 8 more episodes to tell it all so im all for it

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I'm hopeful that Jon being the rightful heir doesn't sit well with Dany and leads to some dissension.. but I guess Jon and Dany having a baby resolves those potential issues. The show ending with Jon and Dany together is just boring imo.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Much better episode than last week.

The only thing bugging me is Rhaegar naming both of his sons Aegon:dahell:

I don't think Rhaegar named both of his son's Aegon...to me it sounds like those 2 characters have been merged.
Aegon wasn't thrown against a wall by the mountain...he was actually switched with another baby...They had him under disguise as Young Griff...then he went to go meet Dany to wed her. I haven't finished the book so I really don't know where that goes...but on TV they could still make it so Jon = Young Griff.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
He's not ugly. :dame: I think Rhaegar was described as pretty in the books. Prettier than the girls of Kings Landing, we just didn't expect him to look like Viserys. I was expecting someone more rugged and masculine. Maybe taller with longer hair and a little bit of stubble :dame:

320px-Rhaegar_twoiaf.jpg

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I'm hopeful that Jon being the rightful heir doesn't sit well with Dany and leads to some dissension.. but I guess Jon and Dany having a baby resolves those potential issues. The show ending with Jon and Dany together is just boring imo.
100% agree.

D&D hinted at it causing tension in the after the episode thing but it could be misdirection. I hope not.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
See this shyt was so fire.

I always laugh at those people who make threads or posts on fb that be like "am I the only one who doesn't watch"
Yes bytch n it doesn't make you special or cool.

I'm convinced this the greatest show of all time.
Right that shyt is wild corny !!!!

But fukk little finger bytch ass nikka !!!

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guys, the reason Tyrion loked upset, is because off camera he promised Cersei her child would sit on the throne after Dany. They already set that up, with him trying to get Dany to talking about a succession plan, knowing she can't have kids. Cersei would've never agreed to back Dany and Jon (I know she lied) unless Tyrion offered her something she would want.

Of course we know Cersei just lied to fool Tyrion and them etc,

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Guys, the reason Tyrion loked upset, is because off camera he promised Cersei her child would sit on the throne after Dany. They already set that up, with him trying to get Dany to talking about a succession plan, knowing she can't have kids. Cersei would've never agreed to back Dany and Jon (I know she lied) unless Tyrion offered her something she would want.

Of course we know Cersei just lied to fool Tyrion and them etc,
Doubt it. Why would she agree to give the throne to Dany and wait years for her kid to be on the throne. That makes no sense. She wouldn't even lie and agree to some shyt like that. Her pride wouldn't let her.

Piffery

All Star
Daps
#Theonset we're on the rise.
This is a path without glory, and a path with few to none converts along the way, but by staying strong you've become privy to the consistently most compelling and best acted arc on the show since Season 2, which we are blessed to have witnesses.

Many show watchers still seem to have a disability when it comes to comprehending the fact/accepting that Theon's a main character who deserves screen time of this caliber and isn't just existing so that you can get a gratuitous Jofferey tier death, but show only watchers and book/show consumers who rise with Theon all see it for what it is, and it's our job to offer defense, explain the character development/thematic value behind his arc, and condemn the hypocrites who morally attack Theon while stanning for The Hounds and Jaime instead of lending Theon the same open heart.

It's one more season brehs, stay strong, and continue to enjoy one of the greatest characters in fiction.

What is dead may never die!