Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
#StarkSet, when are we gonna talk about Jon bending the knee?:stopitslime:
#NotMyKing

Still Lyanna Starks son so.....hmmmm.....conflicted

I need to see his ass bend the knee in front of a Weirwood or else its #SMJ for me

Plus I gotta see how the Northern lords react to all this. Doubt it will be this season

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Damn, I thought I was going hard when I founded #SMS (stark minus Sansa) but :huhldup:

Looks like I need to step down from my post...cuz for me, she been back on the squad. She's my second least favorite member - that honor goes to rickon - but she squad. Nonetheless :whoa:

And wtf are they doing with Bran? I'm hoping his storyline has some major payoff and they're trolling us by holding back so much about him. They set breh up with the expectations of being the Westeros lebron, but dude's career is going more the way of Michael Beasley. Is dude a starter or a bench player? If he's starting, please start unfolding some more of his story and giving us insight into his development as the 3ER and possible involvement in the end game. :why:
:hhh:

Rickon > Robb

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
you say that while sansa getting whored out on the regular

Right, because it's Sansa's fault that she was pawned off and raped. Dozens of minds have been manipulated by Littlefinger, including Ned Stark, but some 15-16 year old girl is stupid for falling victim to the same guy. Meanwhile, Arya was too busy sucking Lannister dikk to wish Tywin dead.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Right, because it's Sansa's fault that she was pawned off and raped. Dozens of minds have been manipulated by Littlefinger, including Ned Stark, but some 15-16 year old girl is stupid for falling victim to the same guy. Meanwhile, Arya was too busy sucking Lannister dikk to wish Tywin dead.
Arya better not ever let anyone ever know that she had three free kills from a faceless man. Those things probably cost untold number of gold dragons, and yet she didn't use one of them on a single Lannister:mjlol:

Talking all that shyt, but she'd have no ammunition if Sansa ever found that out:ufdup:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arya better not ever let anyone ever know that she had three free kills from a faceless man. Those things probably cost untold number of gold dragons, and yet she didn't use one of them on a single Lannister:mjlol:

Talking all that shyt, but she'd have no ammunition if Sansa ever found that out:ufdup:

I think Arya's hostility toward Sansa is a ruse to expose Little Finger.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Did the actress that plays Arya not give you an autograph or something? :gucci:

Sansa would've actually been sucking two different Lannister dikks (Joffrey and Tyrion) had they not turned her down. That ain't the phrasing you want to be using when discussing this.

Fred.

Daps
Is it actually stated that the meeting takes place in Kings Landing at the dragon pit? From the preview it looks like it could be the ruins of Summerhall, or Harrenhall

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Did the actress that plays Arya not give you an autograph or something? .

Was she your prom date? I like Arya fine; I just think she's sounding like a hypocrite and hoping it's nothing but a ruse, because she sounds dumb as shyt. The fact that all Sansa haters can fall back on was the days she was held captive at King's Landing is hilarious. Sansa learned to play the game at GREAT expense to her body and her soul. Arya did not because she did not have to. That's fine for both, but only Arya seems to have a problem with it. Wah, wah, you had pretty dresses and pretty hair. More proof that you need women at the writing table because she sounds like a jealous brat when we all know she's NOT one.

That ain't the phrasing you want to be using when discussing this.

I'll use whatever phrasing I fukking well please.

tumblr_o91t0gcESe1rey868o1_500.gif

Behold, the lady of Winterfell. Get over it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Fair-weather Starkset is pathetic. "She didn't use her free kills" foh

Arya trying to get justice with her own hands but yal so busy caping like Jorah you can't even see that she the last living Stark putting in work.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Was she your prom date? I like Arya fine; I just think she's sounding like a hypocrite and hoping it's nothing but a ruse, because she sounds dumb as shyt. The fact that all Sansa haters can fall back on was the days she was held captive at King's Landing is hilarious. Sansa learned to play the game at GREAT expense to her body and her soul. Arya did not because she did not have to. That's fine for both, but only Arya seems to have a problem with it. Wah, wah, you had pretty dresses and pretty hair. More proof that you need women at the writing table because she sounds like a jealous brat when we all know she's NOT one.

I'll use whatever phrasing I fukking well please.

tumblr_o91t0gcESe1rey868o1_500.gif

Behold, the lady of Winterfell. Get over it.
when

what the fukk has she done lol. she has zero wins outside of slapping a kid who was still sucking his mom's titty at the age of 12

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
GRRM is a pacifist and he is on record saying war should not be the deciding factor in closing out the story.

He is also against a black and white good vs. bad fantasy trope.

Hopefully we get some good surprises from here on out because unpredictability was what drew most people to this show. Once we witnessed Ned's beheading and the Red Wedding, we knew we were not watching a conventional TV series.

I think what is bugging people like myself is that the show has become Predictable and conventional....even though the action sequences and visuals are truly amazing.

I'm frustrated because some of these issues could be easily fixed with a bit of exposition.

ITA. The show is becoming way too predictable. And the biggest cliche is the Jon/Dany love story.