Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Have they ever said what happened the last time winter came and how/who stopped them the last time?
The last time winter came or the long night?

The last winter was before before Robb was born, I believe. Because all of the Stark children are called summer children.

But if you are talking about the long night, that happened thousands of years ago and all we know is that the Children of the Forest and the First Man helped push the White Walkers back far north, and then erected a magic ice wall to keep them there. They were led by Azor Ahai, and it was prophecied that he would return to again defeat the White Walkers. That's what everyone means when they talk about "the prince that was promised."

Melisandre believed the prince that was promised was Stannis. And now it's pretty much a debate between Jon and Dany.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The last time winter came or the long night?

The last winter was before before Robb was born, I believe. Because all of the Stark children are called summer children.

But if you are talking about the long night, that happened thousands of years ago and all we know is that the Children of the Forest and the First Man helped push the White Walkers back far north, and then erected a magic ice wall to keep them there. They were led by Azor Ahai, and it was prophecied that he would return to again defeat the White Walkers. That's what everyone means when they talk about "the prince that was promised."

Melisandre believed the prince that was promised was Stannis. And now it's pretty much a debate between Jon and Dany.
:ohhh: This nikka gonna pop up in the next episode like

tenor.gif

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Lowkey Greyworm on the rock like..."where the fukk these nikkas at"...Waiting on FEMA like a muthafukka.

Bronn with the Triple Entendre of the year "Our partnership ends with dragons"

Clepto Sam Slayer Tarley always stealing some shyt...I guess he's the rightful heir to Horn Hill though

Jon's not a b*stard after all...major.

Dany should have sent all those red cloaks to the Wall...they aint gonna fight for her...plus Dany...it looks like you share that Dragon. Drogon just want a male father figure to toss the ball around with.

That ending was some ol hollywood Suicide Squad, Fast and Furious, Avengers...lets team up ass bullshyt...I get it but damn that seemed corny

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
By the way, two more episodes to join Theonset, just have to remind you all:hubie:
Can't hop on board in the last season.
Theon my man, but lord god save me if we're going to waste 10-20 minutes of these last two precious episodes watching him catch an L while saving yara :scust:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Robert would've had Jon killed. I can't believe Ned sent Jon to the Wall though. Couldn't he have legitimized Jon? And make him join the royal army when he was old enough. Sending him to the Night's Watch seems cruel.

IIRC, Ned didn't legitimize Jon out of respect for Cat. But since Jon wasn't his child, did he have the right to do so in the first place?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm telling you all. Watch Varys. he might be switching teams in season 8. He doesn't like Magic (Dany has Dragons), he also hates these red priest. And he's start to wonder if Dany is another mad king. I think Varys is going to play an important part in season 8.
Ehh, if anything he's going to betray her and she's going to kill him as she said she would in ep 1 (also aligns with melisandre saying he'd have to die in westeros).

Hmm...,now that's making me wonder if the brehs who were calling him the leak in dany's camp might be right :ohhh:

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
This is something a lot of YouTubers have brought up.

Will the show address his motives? Should it?

"Some people just want to see the world burn" or is there something more:jbhmm:

I thought the children of the forest created the night king to kill man since the were destroying the earth. Isn't that what they told bran when he became the three eyed raven right before hordor got got

The White Walkers are basically a biological "ultimate weapon" that got out of hand. The old "messing with powerful forces that you can't control" idea seen in SciFi movies, except in a fantasy setting.

I also think there's some kind of vague "Yin-Yang" like "balance of Ice and Fire" thing going on. Like, the "Doom of Valeria" killed off a bunch of dragons/Fire creatures a couple of hundred years ago, so now the forces of Ice have nothing to balance them out and are taking over until the forces of Fire can rise again and put them back into balance.

If you take THAT to its logical conclusion, if you killed off ALL the White Walkers there would be nothing to stop the dragons, and they would breed until they burnt the whole world down.

Piffery

All Star
Daps
Theon my man, but lord god save me if we're going to waste 10-20 minutes of these last two precious episodes watching him catch an L while saving yara :scust:
Theon's a main character, appeared in the first non-cold open scene, changed the course of the war in season 2, it's not possible to waist time on a character as integral as him:lawd:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I hate this nikka littlefinger. Cocksucker faked that letter to try and force arya to beef with Sansa. This nikka is always plotting. Please....please....kill this nikka asap before he ruins the starks.
He's the definition of a sociopath. Its his nature. His goal is basically to control EVERYTHING.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I was watching the episode and checking how many minutes were left, I didn't want it to end.

All I know is that I want cersei dead and the rest to live a happily ever after:hamster: after all these years you don't want any of them to die.

Like last week I was rooting for bron and drogon but then we was going to kill drogon and I was like :damn:

Now with the suicide squad going out, so many of them have unfinished business that I need to see:damn:

Jon needs to live so we can see his face when he knows he got that cheatcode
The hound for the arya reunion and the mountain fight
Thormund this nikka has to at least get that brianna p*ssy once
Gendry looks like he can replace sir davos his son
Jorah needs to die beside dany only then he can die happy

All the rest can die:manny: