AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
blood's thicker than water, after all they been through there's nothing dude can say. Not to mention Professor X is on the team.

Sansa has been through some shyt. She's more Cersei than innocent Stark girl glad to see her family....

I bet you she don't trust Arya now. Remember "Who else is on your list"? I bet you she thinks Arya turned up to take her place, and Littlefinger's bytch ass is gonna fill her head with all that paranoid shyt.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
yall tripping about the arrow, yall didn't see that big ass thing lodged in Drogons shoulder. I got a shot in my shoulder with a little ass needle that made my entire arm numb (sure it was the medicine tho) and this fukker has a huge as tree stuck in it's shoulder and yall like "just a scratch"

LMFAO
You aint a dragon tho :gucci:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
yall tripping about the arrow, yall didn't see that big ass thing lodged in Drogons shoulder. I got a shot in my shoulder with a little ass needle that made my entire arm numb (sure it was the medicine tho) and this fukker has a huge as tree stuck in it's shoulder and yall like "just a scratch"

LMFAO
are you a dragon :francis:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
If the horse was white then it was Bronn. They showed him looking at one right after the scorpion got destroyed

I gotta check that out. I remember that happening but not when it happened. I know at the time I assumed he was lying

could have been lying to Cat, although I doubt it due to the fact he loved her and i think he would have kept it 100 with her.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
And might I add. The Unsullied looked :flabbynsick: on the road. While the Dothraki looked like a true title team. On the road, facing the greatest army in all of Westeros who had also added the Tarlys and other Tyrell bannermen and for the Dothraki it was LIGHTWORK.

:mjlol:
I gave up on the unsullied when they let d-league dudes like the Harpys take them out so easily :camby: