detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
yeah by professionals, sam ain't no fukken maester:damn: he ain't got any type of experience doing shyt like that. so what people have died from doing, sam does before breakfast is ready pin the first try.

and the interaction was bs too:

:ohhh: mormont?
:myman: i knew your pops
don't even trip, i got you breh. :youngsabo:

that's it? :mindblown:

watch jorah be in dragonstone next episode.
This is the silliest of complaints. He said Jeor saved his life more than a few times. Why the fukk would Sam not look out for the son of the man who saved his life on more than one occasion off the break? No need to show Sam bonding with this nikka.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Very. I think it's cause they don't have the book to get details from right now. They just zoomed past 2 major battles

There's nothing to see. Unsullied went to The Rock basically uncontested. What we saw on screen was the extent of the battle. Then Highgarden got jobbed out by the Lannister and Tarly connect. I'd rather they spend time with the main characters than give ten or fifteen to a House Tyrell massacre.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Anybody think Sams punishment having to rewrite those old text might actually be his reward? Maybe they are forbidden texts that might be useful to him?
yep, i mean dude gotta read all of it to re-write it, bruh is gonna be on the 3 yr graduation plan. plus i have no doubt some useful information about the wights/long night will be stumbled across as he's transcribing.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Got Casterly Rock :whew:

Now for the good of the realm let SnowMan mine the dragonglass. Now the North is in debt to Khalessi :blessed:

Brag about capturing a worthless hunk of stone with no gold and no ships, brehs

Crawling through the sewers to capture a giant sewer

And your thot queen was giving Jon the thot eye on the walkway there. Gonna be dropping her wet panties real quick like

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's nothing to see. Unsullied went to The Rock basically uncontested. What we saw on screen was the extent of the battle. Then Highgarden got jobbed out by the Lannister and Tarly connect. I'd rather they spend time with the main characters than give ten or fifteen to a House Tyrell massacre.
Exactly. What more of this battle did they really wanna see? Especially the Highgarden battle. You know Jaime can't fight anymore so he probably didn't even leave his horse let any put in any work. Did nikkas really wanna see a 10minute swordfight between unknown Tyrell soldier v. Unknown Lannister soldier.
With the Casterly rock battle they showed greyworm put in some work and moved on. It was paced exactly how it should have been.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Just finished the ep. Dont know about yall, but as soon as Jaime left the room, I wouldve been sticking my finger down my throat as if I had a supermodel audition within the next few hours.

and keep sleeping on the #whitewalker gang
lDSlVeP.png

Edit:
Also, LOL at Euron asking Jaime if Cersei liked it gentle or rough, or with a finger in her butt

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Watching your child rot before your eyes has to be one of the most :demonic:ideas of psychological torture I've ever seen. It's so simple, but Jesus Christ, brutal:scust:

Watching her eyes melt and turn to mush. Watching her skin fall off in chunks. And then the smell, her fukking bowels bursting out of her body while maggots and shyt start eating the decaying meat:damn:

Ellaria better find a way to stab herself, or cut her wrist open with the shackles so she can bleed out and not have to witness that shyt:mjcry:

Cersei's a demented broad for real :scust:

She got all of her father's worst qualities but amplified.

The Dornish actresses acted their ass off in that scene because you really felt the anguish and pain they were going through. She gonna watch her daughter suffer, die and rot into a corpse. Like Olenna said, Cersei doesn't just get back at people, she does the worst shyt imaginable, shyt you can't even fathom because it's so sick. Like blowing up a church with 1,000 people in it, including her uncle and nephew. I'll love it when she gets what's coming to her.