TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
great opening episode, i think Sansa got something else up her sleeve, she definitely ain't going to let Jon become like Ned/Robb

Cersei is ruling 3 kingdoms at best :mjlol: she's gone off the deep end

Arya with the cold open :krs: the north remembers :wow:

The Hound feeling guilty over mugging and making that family pennyless leading to their demise :leon:

Jon gonna have to go to Dragonstone to get that dragonglass...

when that giant was seen among the wights :merchant:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yall nikkas really feeling that opening? That was just a reminder to me that it's gonna be a bit sloppier as far as "surprises" go

They literally just showed the recap of arya killing dude then went right into THAT, where was the suspense, the mystery, the :krs: factor?

Daps
sub-buzz-1687-1500271321-1.png

That dagger looks awfully familiar

anigif_sub-buzz-2053-1500271770-1.gif
Same dagger dude tried to kill Brann with in Season 1 and Varys claimed was Tyrion's :patrice:

Varys didn't know who's dagger it was, Littlefinger said it was his own dagger that he lost to Tyrion when Tyrion bet against Jamie at some joust. (Tyrion betting AGAINST Jamie??? :patrice:)

Did we ever get confirmation on who sent dude to finish off Bran with that dagger? I can't recall.

Seeing that it's Valayrian Steel, makes sense it's in that book. Outside of that dagger, all other Valayrian Steel that we've seen thus far has been swords.

This also leads me to...
I guess I'm the only one excited about Sam being in the Citadel.

I'm looking forward to some lore drops personally :manny:

Agreed...now that we have dragons, I wouldn't be surprised if Sam figures out how to forge Valayrian Steel. He doesn't even know that it, too, can be used to kill White Walkers, yet.

I also found his conversation with the Arch Maester to be telling. He believed Sam, but shrugged it off, saying the Wall has stood through all the times people thought the world was going to end, including the Long Night. The White Walkers really can't get passed the Wall....except, he touched Bran, so now that Bran has crossed the Wall, the Wall may be coming down :lupe:

Daps
Yall nikkas really feeling that opening? That was just a reminder to me that it's gonna be a bit sloppier as far as "surprises" go

They literally just showed the recap of arya killing dude then went right into THAT, where was the suspense, the mystery, the :krs: factor?

The recaps always do that tho, which is why I usually skip them.

Also, that wasn't really meant to be a "surprise" to the viewer. Arya killed Walder in the very last episode, it wasn't some footnote from 3 seasons ago (like the Hound stealing the silver from that father/daughter, which they also showed in the preview). The actor playing Walder did a really good job of being off just enough so that it was clear to the viewer that that wasn't really Walder Frey (except that one breh in here who thought it was a flashback:mjlol:)

Side bar: I must be the only one in this thread who's never heard of Ed Sheeran :mjlol:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
qohaxd.jpg
I'll be damned if I drink some Arbor Gold while Puff got Ciroc. This is what #Starkset considers Ws? Killing a bunch of fukk boys with horrible taste in liquor? Everybody been known the Freys was a struggle house with horrible taste in wine. #Targset stay sippin on the finest vintages. My nikka Grey Weezy stayed throwed off that Dornish Red. Missandei prefers D'Usse:myman:I give Arya props for getting her little revenge, but she had to fukk it up chilling with Ed Sheeran in the wilderness. That ginger b*stard would be a Lannister. You got Freys dropping left and right and these boy band ass nikkas too busy rehearsing love songs. That song was trash btw. They ain't cracking The Westeros Hot 100 charts with those struggle bars. No hope of that album getting that Valyrian Steel Certification from the RIAA. At least the band from the Red Wedding went platinum with no features:scust:Brienne better stop fronting on my dude Tormund and let him run up in those guts. Dude is clearly into that dominatrix shyt. Got sprung watching her violate Pod. She's lucky my mans Pod da gawd is too honorable to fukk up a woman. Had me scressed watching him let her win this episode:mjcry:Cersei thinks she's doing something having Euron come thru? Dude admitted himself his best ships got taken. #Targset is the army better yet the navy
rcloi1.jpg
They finna realize what the difference between a 4.0 and a 4.6 is real soon. I know those ships don't have leathers
25rftop.jpg
Cersei turned down his invitation so this dude decides he's gonna get her a gift? This simp ass dude's tryna buy the p*ssy. Probably went to Jared. Watch him come back to King's Landing wearing a romper with bags full of red bottoms and Michael Kors tryna smash. It ain't tricking if you got it, but Euron doesn't have bread like that. How you tryna impress a Lannister? They shyt gold. There's a disconnect, they don't call that money over there. Two hands are better than one doe. These hoes love ambidextrous nikkas outchea. Trick on that hoe Cersei if you want but don't be surprised when she does you like Black Chyna did Rob Kardashian. Mess around and have Jamie outchea in your bed wearing your finest silk robes
opprer.jpg
#WalkerGang is pulling up on the Seven Kingdoms and this dude Sam is busy emptying out chamberpots. I'm fairly certain the maesters don't shyt gold, brehs. You know that shyt stinks considering these cats eating plates Lil Scrappy would turn down. I doubt that job has benefits. This dude's outchea risking his job to break into the restricted section of the library. You don't have tenure fam. I'm petty sure you don't qualify for pension. Sam chose to save that single mother and her big head kid, how you gon support them if you're not getting that check from the Citadel fam?:francis:Winter's coming, it's finna be you the Hound is burying next time if you don't keep that fridge stocked. If he adopts that fukking brat it's gonna be another nikka in the future teaching archery to your son.:scusthov:Jon needs to get a move on and link up with his aunt. his head ain't in the game right now. He's sill not over Ygritte, smh. Even got DJ Khaled and Asahd to make a remix called Wildling Thots. Rihanna killed the hook, doe:wow:Dany's gonna put respeck on his name unlike Sansa. #Starkset outchea relying on little kids like Lyanna Mormont and those Umber and Karstark kids. I'm surprised y'all ain't reruit Tariq from Power next. This is war not Kidz Bop, my dudes. We murking nikkas, not selling Girl Scout cookies, brehs:sitdown:Y'all other sets be fighting wars and losing mad soldiers from your squads trying to attain some land. Dany's already got prime water front real estate without taking any losses. Plus she's sitting on a mountain of dragon glass. She's like one of those Arab oil barons. Finna hit up the baddest Instagram bytches to come thru and get shyt on. Dragonstone's the new Dubai:shaq:I know any remaining Stannis stans had to feel some type of way when Dany treated his banner like a new Troy Ave album. Straight trash bin status. Big Baller Brand has arrived in Westeros, little nikkas Y'all other sets need to stay in yo lane or get stomped out by an entire Unsullied army rocking fresh pairs of red and black colorway ZO2s
2505dhy.jpg

:wow: