Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Remember fools in here last season talking about Jon Snow was gonna come back on some Pet Cemetery evil shyt :mjlol:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
#Targset we outchea:wow:
Mother of fukking dragons:wow:
Grey Weezy da gawd:wow:
Missandaei bae status:wow:
Jorah da simp gawd:wow:
Dollar Tree Daario, I see you fam:wow:
Khal Drogo, gone but never forgotten:wow:
Drogon, Viserion, Rhaegal da holy trinity:wow:
Jon Targaryen, welcome to the set, breh:wow:
We never gon lose:wow:
POD DA MOTHERfukkING GAWD, CRISP CEASAR, HAIRLINE NEVER LACKING, STRAIGHT MACKING BROADS!!:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Game of Thrones is back, brehs:dahell::dahell::dahell:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
got that free month of hbo now just to stream the fire with all of the world :banderas:.....i claim no set just want arya to survive and get everybody on her list :ohlawd:

Just to remind you guys, if you watch it on HBO GO/NOW, keep your opinions to yourself, don't spoil it for the people watching on TV.
wait i thought it was live streaming on hbo now? is it ahead of ppl watching on tv? i would think the ppl watching it on tv would be ahead just because they dont have to refresh page then start it up

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait i thought it was live streaming on hbo now? is it ahead of ppl watching on tv? i would think the ppl watching it on tv would be ahead just because they dont have to refresh page then start it up

It's available online at the same time but I think you can fast forward and jump ahead of the TV broadcast which can result in spoilers being posted minutes ahead of time

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Fukk Kelly-C and her wack crew full of deserters and two face backstabbers. Bet she won't step to any of the strong females from the north. Arya and sansa would whoop her and don't forget little lady mormont, who in her two small roles stole the scene with her acting, 100 times better than that mother of dragons with her corny speech season after season.

It's on and poppin when all the stark children finally reunite with the north right behind them.
sansa:mjlol:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
It's available online at the same time but I think you can fast forward and jump ahead of the TV broadcast which can result in spoilers being posted minutes ahead of time
ahh i gotcha....well shyt that wont be me. I need a recap lol since i didnt marathon it or nothing and only remember the big moments from last season