Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
L stands for Lannisters talking bout we got the king tommen on the team :biglol:

Breh ain't busting them guns, and per prophecy, I'm sure he'll be dead before the season ends
This is pretty damn interesting. It's the letter Doran received before Ellaria killed him. It's from Jamie and says that Tristane isn't safe in KL and he's sending him back on the same boat. On my phone so I can't post the pic but here's a link
Take a Closer Look at Objects From Dorne
If Jamie wasn't team play yourself by way of incest, he'd be such a standup guy.

I will never believe that Davos had the slightest clue they intended to kill Shireen. Hell he got sentenced to death for freeing Gendry. If he'll put his life on the line for a b*stard he just met he damn sure ain't letting Shireen get merked. He would've threw hands with Stannis over that shyt.

This is what I'm saying. He knows Stannis would likely do something desperate when the chips were down. Stannis still had a relatively strong army at that point, and just needed some decent days. There's still nothing completely desperate about the situation, besides food concerns.

Idk. I'm leaning that Davos knows something went down, but iffy on Melisandre's involvement, since she refused to talk to him when she came back. He has a more pressing concern now. I'm sure, had Jon not been murdered, he would've forced the issue on finding out things more. I do know he knows Stannis was defeated and something fatal likely happened to the family he forced with him.
breh, Davos knows that if something went down, it was Mel. He's seen stannis fall victim to her over and over, she's the only person who'd ask stannis to harm family. And yes, it was clear he knew shireen's life was in danger as he begged to take her with him. But Davos is a man a character and understands his loyalty and duty to stannis which is why he left, there was no way to sneak shireen away the way he did gendry.

That said, I think he'll ask her to give her life for Jon's to atone.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
L stands for Lannisters talking bout we got the king tommen on the team :biglol:

Breh ain't busting them guns, and per prophecy, I'm sure he'll be dead before the season ends
:mjcry:
That was needlessly cruel. Ain't #Lannistans fault that the king is a White Young Thug. He's still a king dammit, and commands an army, if he chooses to use it. I don't know if incest, or watching Joffery, took away his testosterone or nuts, but his sister died. He was very close to her before she left. If prophecy true, both he and Cersei dies soon, and signs point to the Sparrows or Tyrells. Expect fukkery and vengence.
If Jamie wasn't team play yourself by way of incest, he'd be such a standup guy.​

He's still a stand up guy. He pretty much kept his word to keep Sansa safe, from his own captives, and will likely be the one to kill Cersei. Cersei is going through a weird phase right now, but we know her evil always rises back to the surface and she cuckolds and henpecks Jamie then :yeshrug:
breh, Davos knows that if something went down, it was Mel. He's seen stannis fall victim to her over and over, she's the only person who'd ask stannis to harm family. And yes, it was clear he knew shireen's life was in danger as he begged to take her with him. But Davos is a man a character and understands his loyalty and duty to stannis which is why he left, there was no way to sneak shireen away the way he did gendry.

That said, I think he'll ask her to give her life for Jon's to atone.​

He doesn't know what happened to Shireen, definitively, which is why he opened the door for Melisandre. He treated her warmly, despite her bullshyt and visions that led his king to his demise and his family slaughtered. Yes, he knew bad was coming, and the likelihood that Shireen would be a part of blood magic, but the timing of Melisandre's return, with her seeing Jon in the flames, says she wasn't a part of the failed attack. It says she may have known that Jon was about to die instead.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
He knew. Its why he protested and offered to take the girl with him to safety. He knew they were seperating them for some evil shyt. In the end, he had no way to intervene.
Lian Cunningham's (Davos) interview about Season 6 :yeshrug:

Cunningham: What's more interesting is the fact that, as we've seen from the end of 5, specifically [episode] nine, the audience is completely aware of who is responsible for the death of Shireen. He isn't. So the audience are one step ahead. So when she comes in at the end of 5 through the gate on the horse and he looks up and sees her, he knows there's trouble.

She gives him the information, although quietly, that Stannis and Shireen are dead. He's only going to assume that they died in the battle or whatever it may be. So he doesn't know that she's responsible. So where we start off in Season 6 is him not knowing what has happened -- or he knows what has happened, but he doesn't know who's responsible for it, let me put it that way. So that could dramatically make things very, very interesting.

IGN: I know we don't always get what we want on Game of Thrones, but to me good storytelling dictates that we will eventually get that payoff where he finds out what happened to Shireen and how she was sacrificed.

Cunningham: It would be bad storytelling if that didn't happen.

IGN: Right? So how do you think he would handle that news? Is there anything that can lower Melisandre in his opinion more than even that news at this point?

Cunningham: I mean, that would be devastating news for him. Absolutely devastating. It's not going to do the relationship any favors, let me put it like that, should that happen.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04...e-guillotine-swings-quite-heavily-in-season-6

Davois ain't with that:demonic:shyt.

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
@houston911 Wouldn't the writers be weird? I didn't script so I don't kno what the neg was for.

But I'll be in sugar land next week visiting family if you want settle this in person.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
EPISODE FELT LIKE WATCHING THAT fakkit nikka @Hollywood Hogan CUT A WRESTLIN PROMO :scust:

RED bytch FLIPPIN THE SCRIPT AND EXPOSING THOSE BEEF DIP LIPS AND FLAPJACK TITTAYS :scust:

REMINDED THE NATURE BOY OF THE TIME HULK HOE-GAN'S EX HUSBAND LINDA TRIED TO GET ON THE NATURE dikk :scust:

OLD DOWN SYNDROME ASS LOOKING, MELTING ASS FACE LOOKING, CLOWN ASS HOE :pacspit:

15171.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO