Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
55594f841aaec7043ea4c312_theon-rape.gif
I don't even think he felt bad. them blue balls were just fukkin up his insides. ramsey's cold as hell.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So Terry Funk got cut with a blade laced with Dorne aids....That was my nikka too...:bryan:

I thought the sand snacks was gonna be a little bit more trill...with they little delectable looking selves ...

Tommen is a fukking disgrace to the throne, To Jofferys memory He got the Jehovas witness running the kingdom while they take his bytch to the dungeon. When is Betty White gonna spill the beans that Cersi been fukking her own brother and Tommen is born of incest?...She got that sick feather in her hat..

Kinda mad we haven't seen what happened to Frankenstein yet....the maester collecting dwarf heads and other odd shyt...

Sansa is a let down too. I thought she was gonna turn everything upside down with some sneaky, conniving shyt. Ol boy was thrusting the shyt outta that fire crotch...gave no fukks that he had to bust thru her hymen...Plus he did it doggy for extra penetration:whew:

Maybe that shyt needed to happen for the complete heel turn. Jon had to kill the boy...she had to kill the girl....Ramsay had to kill the p*ssy :ooh:

:dead: