Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:ehh: You're right, this is no fantasy so let me break this shyt down.

Arya and Bran sister and brother of Sansa who got starry eyed at being a queen only for that shyt to blow up in her face so we ain't claiming that bytch right now.

:birdman:Arya and Bran sister and brother of the late Robb Stark. Eldest son of Eddard and Catelyn. The Young Wolf, whose only negative was having a heart. There was no honor in that shyt. Regardless he fell victim to the most cowardly act known to man. Inviting someone into your home only to assassinate them. THE NORTH REMEMBERS

:birdman:Arya and Bran daughter and son of the late Lady Catelyn of House Tully. Her mistake was being to soft on her kids and let them do whatever they wanted. She should have made Robb honor is arrangement with that coward Frey. Another victim of the most heinous act of betrayal ever known to man. THE NORTH REMEMBERS

:birdman: Arya and Bran daughter and son of Lord Paramount of the North, Warden of the North, Lord of Winterfell, and Hand of the King to Robert I, the most noble man ever born Lord Eddard Stark. Whose mistake was trying to save a devil in female form and her incestuous kids. Beheaded on a false accusation of treason. THE NORTH REMEMBERS

THE NORTH REMEMBERS
THE NORTH REMEMBERS
THE NORTH REMEMBERS

:ufdup:So you want to know what house.

:to: We have no house.

:birdman:But don't get it fukked up because we out here.

Bring your fukking dragons, and my nikka Bran will have them eating dragon food out of our hands like they are descendents of Donkey and Dragon from the House of Shrek.

And come with your Unsullied army, the mind control don't stop at animals, we'll have the entire army run a train and bukkake that bytch Khaleesi.

Y'all don't want it breh. This shyt started with us and will end with us. We are the alpha and omega of this game. Fall back.
Now that's what I'm talmbout:blessed: You need to help your #StarkSet brehs out cause they've been getting sonned so far:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I'm repping #TargSet in victory or death. Can't wait for this season brehs.

wallpaper-targaryen-sigil-1600.jpg

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
If your black and support anything besides #KhalessiKlick I can't look at you the same. She freeing slaves, killing the rich to give to the poor. DF wrong with y'all riding for dumbass buffons like the Starks and the midget family :heh: Beautiful wedding by the way.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
If your black and support anything besides #KhalessiKlick I can't look at you the same. She freeing slaves, killing the rich to give to the poor. DF wrong with y'all riding for dumbass buffons like the Starks and the midget family :heh: Beautiful wedding by the way.
mj-laughing.gif