Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Wonder if jamie been knew it was his kid
that's why they killed BOTH hands... and jaime for one, knew why when he was comforting cersei in the first season. they both conspired to poison the first hand cause he found out that secret

and all the kids are theirs... all king robert's ancestors and seeds had black hair.. that was what ned figured out in the book. the first hand's last words were "the seed is strong" meaning those blond kids couldn't have come from robert

then in one season ned asked cersei how robert couldn't know.. she said cause he'd come to the room drunk, she'd get him off and "he would be too drunk to remember what exactly happened" probably making him bust somewhere else or not at all

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Jaime Rape scene = :demonic:. Seriously I could feel a part of my innocence dying, this is what you get from watching HBO. Between that and the gay orgy I was close to turning this ish off. Seriously who enjoys those scenes.:scusthov: I don't care how many of those scenes I see in my life, aint nothing gonna make me acknowledge that shyt as acceptable behavior.
I guess you never had a bad sister :mjpls:

As for Cacleesi,
"But who will lick my boots when you are gone. No you're far too important to go."

she's a goddess, she could do no wrong for the rest of the series and it'd be just fine.
I don't agree w/it tho.
Where do I begin,

Little finger the boss returns, You gotta give this dude credit, when he wants something he gets it and hes been celibate this whole time waiting to get a second chance at the one who got away(atleast the fresh new gen). I have a feeling this will be the first marriage in westoros that is consummated. (Without rape atleast #Cacleesi :mjlol:And we know old dude from last week is not touching that Greyjoy blimp.)

Tywin aint interested in Tommen being a good king, He just wants a puppet but he seems to be setting him up to consumate that 28 year old Tyrell girl and this dude is what 14:russ:. They probably will leave the decorations up and have the wedding next week.:lolbron:

Jaime Rape scene = :demonic:. Seriously I could feel a part of my innocence dying, this is what you get from watching HBO. Between that and the gay orgy I was close to turning this ish off. Seriously who enjoys those scenes.:scusthov: I don't care how many of those scenes I see in my life, aint nothing gonna make me acknowledge that shyt as acceptable behavior.

I hate that Ygritte chick slaughtering the innocent, can't wait for Jon Snow to put his sword through her.

As for Cacleesi,
"Let me die for you Khaleesi please!".
"But who will lick my boots when you are gone. No you're far too important to go."
I don't see how Coli HOH nikkas cosign and jump on the bandwagon of this simpery talkin bout "Where is my Khaleesi's scene?" :bryan:
#Targset = #Simpset. Can't wait for her self righteous ass to get knocked out by the first real army she meets. She has no interest in freeing slaves, she just wants their loyalty so that their bloody corpses can bridge her path to kings landing and help her enslave an entire continent. Her speech was so awkward, I could barely watch that corny mess. I can't wait till she goes down what a joyous day that will be. :blessed:

I don't see how Coli HOH nikkas cosign and jump on the bandwagon of this simpery talkin bout "Where is my Khaleesi's scene?" :bryan:
#Targset = #Simpset. Can't wait for her self righteous ass to get knocked out by the first real army she meets. She has no interest in freeing slaves, she just wants their loyalty so that their bloody corpses can bridge her path to kings landing so she can enslave an entire continent. Her speech was so awkward, I could barely watch that corny mess. I can't wait till she goes down what a joyous day that will be. :blessed:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
GOT Scorecard: Season Four, Episode Three

"Breaker of Chains"​

Last week was a serving of a porterhouse steak with mashed potatoes - a meal likely to end with a gluttonous belch, a rubbing of the belly, and a desire to not see food again for a minimum of 12 hours.

Tonight was served tapas style. There was nothing served in a large enough portion to command your attention; rather the variety of each dish deserved to be contemplated in isolation as well as in complement to the meal.

Sansa

Ser Dontos flees with Sansa down the winding streets of King's Landing, escaping the wrath of a devastated Cersei and an outraged Tywin. Dontos has a boat on the outskirts of town, and rows Sansa under a blanket of fog to a ship moored well outside the city. Dontos urges Cersei up the rope ladder to the ship's deck, where she is greeted by our old friend Petyr Baelish (aka Littlefinger). Dontos' reward for helping Sansa escape is to have a couple of crossbow bolts fired at point blank range into his face and chest. "Money buys a man's silence for a time; a bolt in the heart buys it forever", explains Baelish.

Baelish also explains that the necklace Sansa was given by Dontos (an heirloom of his house) was actually made at Littlefinger's command. He crushes one of the stones with the hilt of his dagger and throws the remnants of the necklace into Dontos' boat.

He tells Sansa that she will be safe with him.

Margaery

Margaery sits with her grandmother Olenna, discussing the traumatic events of the wedding. "So am I the Queen?" asks Margaery. "More than you were with Renly. Less than you would have been if Joffrey had done you the courtesy of consummating the marriage before dying. In any case, this would not be an opportune moment to press the issue."

Olenna then goes on to tell of the death of her own husband. It seems she cared for him slightly less than Margaery cared for Joffrey. She points out to Margaery that being married to Joffrey would have been a disaster, and that just because Joff is dead, there is no change to the advantage the Tyrells would bring to the Lannisters by marriage. And "the next one"...presumably Tommen...will be much easier than Joffrey.

Baelor's Sept

The late, lamented King Joffrey lies in state, painted rocks over his eyes, crown upon his head, Widow's Wail upon his breast. Tommen and Cersei are at his side. Tywin, never one to dally with smalltalk, begins preparing Tommen for his ascendancy to the throne, over Cersei's objections as to the appropriateness of the conversation.

What makes a good king? Tywin asks.

Holiness? No. Baelor was holy, and a bad king.
A sense of justice? No. Aerys I was a just king, but he was gullible. (I think he said Aerys. But Aerys I ruled for 11-12 years, so maybe I misheard. It's not particularly important.)
Strength? No. Robert Baratheon was very strong, but he neglected his duties as a king.

What did they all lack? asks Tywin.

Wisdom? Yesss! But what is wisdom? Wisdom is knowing what you don't know, and listening to your counselors.

Tywin then dogs Joffrey before his corpse has even begun to stink, and in front of his grieving mother (Tywin's only daughter). Joffrey wasn't a wise king, or a good king. If he was, maybe he'd be alive. Somewhat cold, but Tommen doesn't seem to take offense. I'm sure he spent most of his time trying to ensure that Joffrey didn't take notice of him.

Tywin and Tommen wander off to discuss marriage and the continuation of the king's line.

Jaime stops by and clears the room to spend some quality time with his sister. Cersei is certain that Tyrion is the guilty party in Joff's poisoning. She vividly recalls the time when Tyrion promised her that her joy "will turn to ashes in your mouth", which he told her after she had Tyrion's whore (or so she thought at the time) tortured. She asks Jaime to kill Tyrion, as she's wise enough to know that Tyrion is a slippery little bugger and will likely be set free if it comes to a trial. She wants Jaime to avenge their son. Jaime obviously didn't care too much for his son. With considerable amounts of self-loathing, he has sex with his sister while she's gripping the mourning cloth draping their son's bier.

Arya

Arya and the Hound are somewhere in the Riverlands, living off the land as best they can. The Hound is hoping to sell Arya to her Aunt Lysa in the Aerie, but he's not quite sure how to get there, it seems. He tells Arya that he's thinking about sailing to Essos to become a sellsword, perhaps with the Second Sons outfit.

Arya would be interested in going to Braavos. She claims she has friends there. "I doubt it", replies the Hound.

They are interrupted by a farmer who owns the land where they rest. Arya spins a tale about her "father" fighting for the Tullys of Riverrun, their cottage burning down along with her mother, and how her father has never been the same. She is rewarded with a nice meal and a warm place to sleep - 2 things they obviously haven't enjoyed in quite awhile. She is very pleased with herself.

Arya is less so when she finds that Sandor has abused the hospitality they were given. He shakes down the family for the silver they foolishly admit they had, and gets mad at Arya when she gets upset. "They'll both be dead come winter. Dead men don't need silver."

In the exchange of the night, IMO, Arya tells Clegane that he is the most horrible person in the Seven Kingdoms.

"There's plenty worse than me." Sandor replies, "I just understand the way things are. How many Starks they got to behead before you figure it out?"

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Sam and Gilly

Sam is worried that Gilly is going to be too hard to protect. After all, she is the only woman in a place with mostly scum - thieves and rapists - and Sam is not the most confident brother of the Night's Watch when it comes to his martial skills.

He takes Gilly and the baby Sam to Mole's Town, which is a skeevy place frequented by whores and dicey characters, because he thinks she'll be safer there. Gilly is not too pleased with Sam the Slayer. He protected her from the White Walkers -- why can't he protect her from his brothers of the Night's Watch? He slinks off back to Castle Black, leaving her in a dreadful place.

Ser Davos

Stannis shares with Davos the news of Joffrey's death. He reminds Davos that the power they had to carve a path to the Iron Throne went away when Davos freed Gendry. It was Gendry's blood that called the death of Joffrey and Robb Stark.

Davos points out that visions and prophecies don't win wars. He wants to hire soldiers. With what gold? Ah...hmmm...uh.

Davos goes for his reading lessons with Shireen, Stannis' daughter. While talking to her about his adventures in Braavos, he gets an idea. He asks Shireen to write a letter to the Iron Bank of Braavos. He has her address it as if it were from her father instead of from Davos himself.

Oberyn Martell and Tywin Lannister

Oberyn spends some wasted screen time explaining that being bisexual is the most enjoyable approach. Tywin shows up to discuss Joffrey's assassination. Oberyn hates the Lannisters, and he spent time at the Citadel studying poisons. Rather suspicious. Tywin wants to know what Oberyn and Tyrion discussed on the day Oberyn arrived in the city. Oberyn replies that they talked about the rape and murder of his sister Elia, and confirms that he blames Tywin for her death at the hands of one of his bannermen (Gregor Clegane). Tywin denies "categorically" the knowledge that the Mountain was going to do that to Elia.

Tywin offers to arrange a meeting of Oberyn and Gregor, in return for Oberyn agreeing to be the third judge at Tyrion's trial. He also offers to appoint Oberyn to a position on the Small Council. As much as it had been going in the Lannisters' direction of late, as Tywin points out, "the king is dead, the Greyjoys are in open rebellion, a Wildling army marches on the Wall, and in the East, a Targaryen girl has three dragons - before long, she will turn her eyes to Westeros. Only the Dornish managed to resist Aegon Targaryen and his dragons."

He says that if Oberyn will help serve justice to Joff's assassins, Tywin will help Oberyn serve justice to Elia's murderers.

Tyrion in his cell

Tyrion is visited in prison by his squire, Podrick. Tyrion first wants to know if there's any news of Shae, and takes it as a good sign that there is not. Tyrion learns from Podrick that he will face a trial in 2 weeks. Tyrion points out that if he were to plan an assassination of the king, he would hope that he'd be smart enough not to be so obvious about it.

He asks for Sansa to be a witness in his defense, and finds out that Sansa has disappeared. Tyrion connects that to the plot to frame him.

Tyrion tells Podrick that he's probably being followed by "the ominous THEY". He says that his father might be behind the assassination, reasoning that Tommen would be much easier to mold than Joffrey. He rules out Cersei - even though she's usually behind the bad things that happen to Tyrion, she loves her children.

He thinks Varys might vouch for him - nope, he's already been called for the prosecution. Bronn then - nope, he's a known cutthroat and is under investigation himself. Tyrion asks that Jaime come see him. Podrick says he will ask.

Podrick relates that he's been approached about giving testimony against Tyrion in return for a knighthood. Podrick said no. Tyrion tells him that the next offer will be a knife in the throat, and he needs to leave King's Landing immediately. That's an order.

The Wildlings South of the Wall, and the Brothers of the Night's Watch

The Magnar of Thenn and his crew, as well as Ygritte and Tormund and the group Jon Snow traveled with, attack a small town, killing everyone. One little boy is captured, and told by the Magnar that he should run to Castle Black to tell the Night's Watch that the Wildlings are raiding towns. The boy does that. Ser Alliser Thorne isn't falling for it, pointing out that the Wildlings are trying to get the Night's Watch to depopulate Castle Black and get picked off group by group. Their job is to protect the Wall, not the towns in the area. In this, Thorne and Snow (usually enemies) are in complete agreement.

The discussion is interrupted when Dolorous Edd and Grenn show up from the North. They've escaped (broke their chains) from the rebel group of brothers who took over Craster's Keep and killed Jeor Mormont, the former Lord Commander of the Night's Watch. Jon realizes that they need to go to Craster's Keep and kill all of their former brothers - not out of a sense of justice, but because those brothers will (when put to the question) reveal just how small a group protects the Wall. Jon points out that if Mance Rayder knew how few Night's Watch were in Castle Black, he would steamroll the defense with numbers.

Daenerys at Meereen

Daeny's army arrives to threaten the walls of Meereen. A champion comes out from the gate, to challenge Daeny's champion. After refusing to risk Grey Worm, Barristan and Jorah, she selects Daario to fight. He opts to stay afoot while the Meereenese champion rides on horseback and carries a lance. As the horseman races forward, Daario pulls a throwing knife, kisses it, and throws it into the eye of the charging horse. The knight is thrown forward, where Daario easily dispatches him.

Daenerys addresses the city. She points out that she has attacked and conquered two slave cities before Meereen (Astapor and Yunkai) and the slaves of those cities now ride with her as free people. She has her siege weapons fling barrels into the city...but she's not trying to directly hurt anyone. The barrels are filled with slave collars that have been cut from freed slaves. The slaves get the point.

Scenes From Next Week
  • Cersei asks Jaime to find Sansa and kill her
  • Littlefinger is educating a Stark on the Game of Thrones. Maybe this one will listen.
  • Tyrion in prison
  • Jaime and Bronn
  • Jon and Grenn train in preparation for the Wildlings
  • Jon and Alliser have words
  • The slaves of Meereen
  • Daenerys is not unattractive
  • Brienne rides
  • Tommen wakes up
  • Hodor and the Reeds
  • Someone I don't remember looks at something I can't describe
  • Bran alarmed
  • A White Walker puts Sinatra to shame

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
What happened to that smiley faced dude who decapitated his 2 buddies and brought then to kaleesi as a gesture of his allegiance.

The guy who seemed like he was trying to get in her pants.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
tumblr_n4d0rxUlmY1qghvluo1_500.png
:laff: How'd they keep a straight face in that scene.
knowing how I can't hold my laughter in with unintentional comedy like that...I would have been fired on set that day....look at the fukkin eye man.....LMFAOOOO
Those are stones on his eyes. A traditional funeral makeup

I dont get what is funny about it

:beli:

we know it's traditional fam....it just looks funny...the stones and his facial features...comedy to me......smh....lighten up breh

Joffre was laying there looking like homer simpson :dead:

:stopitslime: Have y'all not seen the movie "Troy"?:

They buried folks the same way in that movie.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
What happened to that smiley faced dude who decapitated his 2 buddies and brought then to kaleesi as a gesture of his allegiance.

The guy who seemed like he was trying to get in her pants.

The character still exists (Daario), but the actor was recast. He was the one who killed the warrior on the horse at the end.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
@obarth
0eq9.png
where the review at? Need help with something at work? I can help :manny:
But a nikka needs that review :demonic:
Expecting a double week review :ufdup:
i think it's really winding down on the obarth reviews... i could be wrong........

i hope that i'm wrong....

but damn.. it was just last year he was reviewing at least like 5 shows at a time.. and those are just the ones i was watching.. i know it had to be more

all the sudden this year, we only getting thrones and we didn't even get last week

now i'm not gonna complain, cause my god.. if i owned a website i would pay that man to do the reviews.. but i think we could be nearing the end of an era