Official Diablo 3 thread

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I see what you saying. But honestly, I'm busy. If I have to play a game for 2 weeks straight to see one legendary it ain't for me.

When the game first dropped I got two legendaries. The fukking hamburger. And then a Wand that had strength on it. I quit after that because the chance of getting a drop + the chance of getting the stats the item is supposed to use were 1/10,000.

How you feel about Path of Exile? I burned out on that one but I think they got it right.
i never even played PoE

but after playing d2 again for the hell of it (classic) i forgot how difficult it was and how you had to make due with what dropped

i think folks spoiled on all the crazy gear....and not just in diablo in particular but most games. to me the grind is for kids....like you said once you grown its about getting satisfaction quick. For me i need a challenge and that reward of outsmarting the game or outthinking it. If im playing a game on some statistics of how much time i put in that just make me feel like a donkey in an indian grain mill

olivepress_ancient_W.jpg
doing shyt but forgetting the reason why im doing it

basically why d3 got it wrong, the grind was to be the best, and to be the best meant whooping someones ass up out the room :skip:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I see what you saying. But honestly, I'm busy. If I have to play a game for 2 weeks straight to see one legendary it ain't for me.

When the game first dropped I got two legendaries. The fukking hamburger. And then a Wand that had strength on it. I quit after that because the chance of getting a drop + the chance of getting the stats the item is supposed to use were 1/10,000.

How you feel about Path of Exile? I burned out on that one but I think they got it right.

POE did get it right. If it didn't have desync issues I would have never stopped playing it. To me that is the game D3 should have been.