OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Pretty much sums it up.

They had so much to work with, too. They could have made season 8 much, much, much darker and the Lumber Jack ending would have been more enjoyable.

I have no complaints, they had 12 hours of programming to produce, and added as much filler as we could stand. Season 8 should have not happened, because only 20 minutes of the season mattered.
kpj h h t unik t . Yt,c

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
when did breaking bad get good?
I tried watching the first episode and my anxiety was acting up
shyt was all over the place
is the whole show like that?

Go back a couple of pages, I felt the same way about BB the first couple of episodes.

Season 2 def picks up.

Seasons 3, 4 & 5 were GREAT.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Go back a couple of pages, I felt the same way about BB the first couple of episodes.

Season 2 def picks up.

Seasons 3, 4 & 5 were GREAT.

I guess I'll try again in a year or so
Give myself some time to forget shyt that I heard

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Bumping the thread just to :snoop: at all the potential this show had(Spoilers below).

My 'rankings' for the season are 4>6>1=3>2>7>5>8(honestly I skimmed through this one)

I know a lot of folks hated Season 6, but I enjoyed it for several reasons.

1. The killer was interesting to me because he was someone who like Dexter had someone speaking to him and influencing him from beyond the grave. They just took too long to reveal that even though everybody pretty much knew that was the case.
2. The killer had creative kills. The one episode that had the ending of the four horsemen of the apocalypse with that guy's body dismembered and sewn together with a manikin was just...wow. One of the best endings.
3. This season had Mos Def as Brother Sam, I enjoyed his character's story.
4. This season had the episode where Dexter's brother came back and helped him out on one episode.
5. Dexter just didn't care when it came to women. I started getting sick of all that love-struck Dexter stuff and Dexter going "I finally found someone who understands me. He said the same thing with Lila, Rita, Lumen and then Hannah. In this Season however this dude gets head from a chick at his high school reunion and has sex with some random chick at a gas station. There's no long story arc about "Finding someone who understands me" Nah, its mostly Dexter by himself.
6. This is the season that ended with Debra finding out Dexter's secret inside of the church, great cliffhanger.

Season 6 did have some silly stuff like the killer painting Dexter's face on the devil picture and then Dexter quickly destroying that part of the picture but overall I enjoyed it.

The series overall though? The potential was just crazy.

Show feel off heavy with Season 5 and them having Lumen in there. Honestly I did not care about that chick at all. Yeah its messed up that those dudes raped/tortured her and various other women...but I didn't care about her. Same thing with Hannah and Dexter being so stupid to let this chick go in Season 7 and then he 'falls in love' with her and then in Season 8 this chick is hanging around his son and ultimately takes care of his son even though Dexter knows that this chick is guilty of killing several people and this chick also poisoned his own sister and yet he lets her live. Just straight up stupid. Dude refused to follow his own code. I hated that story between them, she should have been dead. I got to the point where I yelled "ANOTHER LOVE INTEREST!?" out loud.

Quinn story with him falling in love with that stripper? :snoop:

It's just :snoop: to me that all these interesting side characters had to die early but Hannah got to live.

DoakesFace.jpg

121_dexter_lundy.jpg

Stan_Liddy.jpg

^^^The only great thing about Season 5, dude was hilarious.
dexter-brother-sam.jpg

^^^I liked their friendship together and Dexter killing the man who put Brother Sam in the hospital by drowning him in the same place he got baptized was :wow:
tumblr_mcobbvj5cM1qzfjwwo1_500.png

^^^This dude was one of the most interesting gay characters on television and seemingly a formidable villain for Dexter but ultimately his only point was to teach Dexter what love was regarding Dexter's relationship with Hannah.

Nobody even put the dots together that everybody who tries to reopen the Bay Harbor Butcher case eventually gets killed(Quinn backed away, he'd probably be dead if he didn't). Maybe Deb would have figured that out sooner or later but man even Quinn just straight up gives up on investigating Dexter after Dexter clears his name even though Liddy got killed trying to catch Dexter.

I thought this character had potential at first but then they just had her repeat "Psychopath" over and over again.
evelynvogel1.jpg

Last edited:

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The one thing that really bothers me is
The whole Debra falling in love with dexter

I used to get invited to premieres and get asked to fill out questionnaires
And that was the 1 thing everybody hated
Even Deb didn't want to do it

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
The one thing that really bothers me is
The whole Debra falling in love with dexter

I used to get invited to premieres and get asked to fill out questionnaires
And that was the 1 thing everybody hated
Even Deb didn't want to do it

That was probably the worst storyline of the entire series......that and Lumen

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:lawd:
Bumping the thread just to :snoop: at all the potential this show had(Spoilers below).

My 'rankings' for the season are 4>6>1=3>2>7>5>8(honestly I skimmed through this one)

I know a lot of folks hated Season 6, but I enjoyed it for several reasons.

1. The killer was interesting to me because he was someone who like Dexter had someone speaking to him and influencing him from beyond the grave. They just took too long to reveal that even though everybody pretty much knew that was the case.
2. The killer had creative kills. The one episode that had the ending of the four horsemen of the apocalypse with that guy's body dismembered and sewn together with a manikin was just...wow. One of the best endings.
3. This season had Mos Def as Brother Sam, I enjoyed his character's story.
4. This season had the episode where Dexter's brother came back and helped him out on one episode.
5. Dexter just didn't care when it came to women. I started getting sick of all that love-struck Dexter stuff and Dexter going "I finally found someone who understands me. He said the same thing with Lila, Rita, Lumen and then Hannah. In this Season however this dude gets head from a chick at his high school reunion and has sex with some random chick at a gas station. There's no long story arc about "Finding someone who understands me" Nah, its mostly Dexter by himself.
6. This is the season that ended with Debra finding out Dexter's secret inside of the church, great cliffhanger.

Season 6 did have some silly stuff like the killer painting Dexter's face on the devil picture and then Dexter quickly destroying that part of the picture but overall I enjoyed it.

The series overall though? The potential was just crazy.

Show feel off heavy with Season 5 and them having Lumen in there. Honestly I did not care about that chick at all. Yeah its messed up that those dudes raped/tortured her and various other women...but I didn't care about her. Same thing with Hannah and Dexter being so stupid to let this chick go in Season 7 and then he 'falls in love' with her and then in Season 8 this chick is hanging around his son and ultimately takes care of his son even though Dexter knows that this chick is guilty of killing several people and this chick also poisoned his own sister and yet he lets her live. Just straight up stupid. Dude refused to follow his own code. I hated that story between them, she should have been dead. I got to the point where I yelled "ANOTHER LOVE INTEREST!?" out loud.

Quinn story with him falling in love with that stripper? :snoop:

It's just :snoop: to me that all these interesting side characters had to die early but Hannah got to live.

DoakesFace.jpg

121_dexter_lundy.jpg

Stan_Liddy.jpg

^^^The only great thing about Season 5, dude was hilarious.
dexter-brother-sam.jpg

^^^I liked their friendship together and Dexter killing the man who put Brother Sam in the hospital by drowning him in the same place he got baptized was :wow:
tumblr_mcobbvj5cM1qzfjwwo1_500.png

^^^This dude was one of the most interesting gay characters on television and seemingly a formidable villain for Dexter but ultimately his only point was to teach Dexter what love was regarding Dexter's relationship with Hannah.

Nobody even put the dots together that everybody who tries to reopen the Bay Harbor Butcher case eventually gets killed(Quinn backed away, he'd probably be dead if he didn't). Maybe Deb would have figured that out sooner or later but man even Quinn just straight up gives up on investigating Dexter after Dexter clears his name even though Liddy got killed trying to catch Dexter.

I thought this character had potential at first but then they just had her repeat "Psychopath" over and over again.
evelynvogel1.jpg
:lawd:

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
when did it get good? it's the GOAT tv show. Keep watching.
I tried watching it before but I just couldn't get into the first episode
People's comments from the last season are still fresh in my head
I gotta wait at least a year to try again.