Official Deadpool Thread

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
imo.. they picked her 100% for the name. if deadpool was gonna be running around with an x-man 95% of people never heard of, it would be the one called negasonic teenage warhead. she fits in his crazy ass movie just off the crazy ass name alone.

i feel u on the making up mutants issue. just not on this one. dead character. and she was the most minor of minor characters when alive. and she was a grant morrison character, so all u really have to do is label the new powers a secondary mutation and call it a day (although i dont think the movie will go there).
With the making up mutants issue, I was actually talking about how in past movies, they made up they're own throwaway mutant characters. Like in DOFP, in the military bunker, that black, spikey hair dude, was a made up mutant. I don't even think he has a name in the credits. They could have easily just used one of the many mutants that are in the X-Men universe that no one cares too much about to fill that role. It wouldn't hurt the story in any way and make fan-boys happy. I think The Last Stand had a bunch of made-up mutants too in that final battle scene.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
The Pool is getting my money.

wat6rr.jpg

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i'm not really a hero movie guy or into comics so i dont even now who Deadpool is :manny:

Saw the first trailer and was like :gladbron:this looks like it could be dope

Then i saw that 2nd trailer :comeon:

I can already tell the dialogue is gonna be incredibly forced and cheesy. He basically came off as Insert Bro Superhero.

Its just a trailer so who knows...the movie could be great...but my expectations lowered a great bit :mjcry:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i'm not really a hero movie guy or into comics so i dont even now who Deadpool is :manny:

Saw the first trailer and was like :gladbron:this looks like it could be dope

Then i saw that 2nd trailer :comeon:

I can already tell the dialogue is gonna be incredibly forced and cheesy. He basically came off as Insert Bro Superhero.

Its just a trailer so who knows...the movie could be great...but my expectations lowered a great bit :mjcry:

The 2nd trailer is exactly who the character has been for 20+ years. I've never been a big Deadpool fan but they completely nailed his personality.

Fred.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
The Twitter joke was a bit forced.
i felt like all the jokes in that 2nd trailer were forced especially the one about looking like the inside of a$$holes...that dude is annoying as fukk and plays that exact guy in everything.

i dont mind ryan reynolds though so i'm gonna give it a shot...he strikes out sometimes but he has some surprisingly decent shyt in his catalog.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i felt like all the jokes in that 2nd trailer were forced especially the one about looking like the inside of a$$holes...that dude is annoying as fukk and plays that exact guy in everything.

i dont mind ryan reynolds though so i'm gonna give it a shot...he strikes out sometimes but he has some surprisingly decent shyt in his catalog.
As a Deadpool fan I will admit
Him and his universe is def an acquired taste
Especially once the books started to get REAL wacky and shyt

With that said...
I hope he smacks the shyt outa someone with a speech bubble in the movie :lolbron: