2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spider-Man beat him:wow:
Spider-Woman, too (with the assist from Storm)

This trainee also got the W :mjlol:
13.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sir that not a minor change him being power by Cyttorak play a big part of his character history when they change that he just some big strong evil mutant and if they needed some big strong evil mutant their plenty to chose from they didn't need to water down Juggernaut to get one.
Yeah juggernaut doesn’t even like to be called a mutant his relationship with his brother and muntants is pretty key
The reason why it works for Deadpool or at least should work, is that Deadpool as a character and as a comic is a parody and satire of comic books and comic book movies. So you can have characters in a Deadpool movie or comic and have them act differently or be weaker or stronger than they normally are. And it’ll be for comedic purposes rather than dramatic ones

Eh, even in the comics most hero’s and villains were true to there power levels and origin stories. If not Deadpool would break the forth wall and let you know why or “to stop being a nerd” or ask why you even know that.(something the movie could have easily done making Wade more like wade and explain things without explaining them also making the movie seem less like a parody of a parody.)

Usually Deadpool himself is vastly different in skills and strength.

I get it, but it doesn’t really work well when the movie itself tries to go out it’s way to blast other bad/ or inaccuracies in comic movies.

I really liked the 1st one this one was just...nah.

But hey more power to everyone who enjoyed it

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spider-Woman, too (with the assist from Storm)

This trainee also got the W :mjlol:
13.jpg
Storm knocked him in the sea or something, kind of like when gladiator threw him into the ocean on the cartoon and he just walked back to land...

And again more examples of the juggernaut being avoided or removed not harmed and beaten up

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Forgot to say that the after credit scenes were funny as fukk! Everyone was rolling :laff:

i didn’t realize that was Brad Pitt until I was reading in here lol
yo , I read some shyt on thAt. his payment for that part was merely a cup of coffee...nothing else. I guess the director.used to be a stuntman and was his stuntdouble a few times, and he showed up and did 7 minutes of work to get a 3 second scene in to hook his boy up..and get some free coffee

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just got out.

I really enjoyed but it did have problems.

Namely the first half of the film. It’s just oddly paced and edited. Almost like the film was missing scenes and constantly had been reworked. Maybe it’s me but I’ve been finding this to becoming more common in comic book films with those similar issues. I don’t know how many times Reynolds was mugging to the camera but it was getting a little much.

But once it gets going,which for me was when the x force recruitment began it really came together. From that point on the film was great and better than the first.

The special appearance by that villain was fukking great and his fight was awesome. Domino was fantastic. Loved her. Cable was great too.

It will be damn shame if we don’t get an x force film because Disney cancels it.

8/10

that x men cameo was fukking great

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Juggs
is an invincible unstoppable force. One of the more powerful forces in the marvel universe.

I just dont see the point in using a character that main deal is being unstoppable as just a strong guy. And as a
Juggs
fan is was mad disappointing. I mean if you don't care about the character I can see it not being a big deal, but I already thought the movie was pretty weak and that completely killed it for me.

black tom cassidy (shatterstar also)
it was pointless to show him and then kill him without establishing anything about him. Like why do that? Its clearly fan service but why fan service a character and then make him NOTHING like the source...at least have the new dude take on his handle or make mention of being the new
black tom cassidy
since he basically had the same early powers.
his presence was still 10x better than that xmen movie. dude took out a whole thruway exit with a punch for fukks sakes

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Kinda confused by this logic as virtually none of the Fox characters (outside of Wolverine, Prof. X, Magneto and Deadpool) were done very well.

They got Mystique leading the X-Men, for Christ sake. And don't get me started on what they did to Apocalypse.

Fred.
Fox quiksilver was WAY better than the Disney quiksilver. And Disney has butchered some of the villains as well.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Just got out.

I really enjoyed but it did have problems.

Namely the first half of the film. It’s just oddly paced and edited. Almost like the film was missing scenes and constantly had been reworked. Maybe it’s me but I’ve been finding this to becoming more common in comic book films with those similar issues. I don’t know how many times Reynolds was mugging to the camera but it was getting a little much.

But once it gets going,which for me was when the x force recruitment began it really came together. From that point on the film was great and better than the first.

The special appearance by that villain was fukking great and his fight was awesome. Domino was fantastic. Loved her. Cable was great too.

It will be damn shame if we don’t get an x force film because Disney cancels it.

8/10

that x men cameo was fukking great

Yup to all of this. I liked it more than the first because the backhalf is strong but the first act is slow and weird. Felt the same way about atomic blonde tho so I think that’s a sign of the director

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Storm knocked him in the sea or something, kind of like when gladiator threw him into the ocean on the cartoon and he just walked back to land...

And again more examples of the juggernaut being avoided or removed not harmed and beaten up
:yeshrug:
Like I mentioned before: it's the movies. Thanos was even greatly depowered in Infinity War.
Unless I missed something, you can look at it as Juggernaut isn't a mutant in the movie. They didn't explain if the collars suppress the x gene (which if it did that blue dude in the jail wouldn't be blue) or just cut off super powers. Hell did he even have a collar on :heh:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I have to say I love TJ Miller I get he legit might be crazy especially after the tumour thing,I believe he legit had a bit of his brain removed, but he’s great in this. Would suck if he gets written out.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I loved the movie, but to be a nitpicking fukk... why them dudes lock juggs up with his helmet. that' his only defense agains his whole real weakness, and they just let him roll with it

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I don’t remember anything about Jonah Hex.

A friend convinced me to try oxy with him and I’d never tried it but I took like 3 pills and we watched it and I don’t remember anything that shyt had me on my ass :mjlol:

Never touched it again