Daps
I didnt see no damn muppet trailer. Mine had Sacrio, Purge, Ant Man, and something else I forget.

Shyt was cool, but reminds me why I cant bring a chick with me to comic book flicks. Too much unnecessary commentary and the inside jokes and easter eggs go over their heads.

I think I was the only one in the theater that caught the Rob Liefeld joke, and mine was pretty packed with Deadpool fans in t-shirts and whatnot. And who were the X-Men they showed in that one scene? I only caught Beast and Quiksilver. And agree with the total waste of X-Force. Shatterstar was like my favorite character back in the day :to:.
Still got a couple of my X-Force #1s unopened and #3 with the Spider-Man and Juggernaut cameos.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Yo the Juggernaut was in this and done right:blessed:

I enjoyed it. I laughed more than I did at one. I liked the final fight scene but I can see how people would think differently.

I also need to watch Atlanta. That push up bra was MVP of the movie:whoo:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Movie was hilarious. Yeah I was the only one laughing at that Liefield joke in my theatre.

It had a real dry spell after the intro but it was smooth sailing there after.

They should have killed that kid.

By the way, the post credit scene is in the middle of the credits. Once those are done you can leave.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wow..... a comic book movie, with a love story

Nonstop quips, puns, and jokes (some hit, some miss)

With a predictable formula.

Meh cgi

And yet people are raving over it as it

Funny how that works out sometimes :sas2:

Either way, pretty entertaining movie

Martha

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
It was dope. They did Cable proper. Lost myshyt when they said c*nt for some reason.