Essential Official Coli WDYWT - What Did You Wear Today Kicks Edition

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
So pretty much a lose - lose situation ... it makes sense but I get tight when I think about paying another nikka tax on some shoes that went for 160 - I just watch shoes on StockX now waiting for the price to drop to something reasonable

Not a lose lose it can be very profitable but people not in the game think its easy. I know people who spend $500+ week on what i mentioned above and can still strike out, and sit at a pc for hours and hours, its not as easy as people think.

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not a lose lose it can be very profitable but people not in the game think its easy. I know people who spend $500+ week on what i mentioned above and can still strike out, and sit at a pc for hours and hours, its not as easy as people think.
Nah that’s a fact I almost bought a bot off impulse when I saw aio was available for 200 and then i did the research and saw that it was shaky. All the good one sold out and then like you said buying proxies and all that add up for a chance at retail .. it still sucks tho .. before this hypebeast era you could wake up early or only camp for a few hours and cop with ease. I camped for 3 hours for the 11/12 package years ago never new it would end up like this. And it’s mostly resellers which I get it everybody trying to make A living but it’s sucks for those who just want they kicks to wear

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
o9Ya4Bf.jpg

KQMrDO3.jpg

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Is it simply a matter of cake. Let's say you have $2000 a week then it becomes easier to get what you want and re-sell? Or is the seller's market simply saturated AND cornered by certain people?

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Is it simply a matter of cake. Let's say you have $2000 a week then it becomes easier to get what you want and re-sell? Or is the seller's market simply saturated AND cornered by certain people?

Both..

You have people who get lucky its not only resellers getting pairs and extras. And the non resellers will sell for any profit (aka undercutt) this drives resellers crazy, hell you can get Tinkers for under 250 now. Real limited drops are easy to control the market obviously but there is a lot of factors and it involved a lot of time and i mean ALOT, it involves a lot of money and a lot of patience, because you dont make profit on every drop. It's never easy and always changing, you would be amazed the hoops resellers go through to cook pairs

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@meth68 yo so what dictates the resale price on an app like goat or StockX and when would you most likely get the best price on kicks from those apps ? The nikkas that take all the Ls wanna know