Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BP heads when T'challa got that king of the dead upgrade did that up his mystic or magic abilities to
The level of Dr doom? Like i know he can control zombies and talk to his ancestors but what else?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BP heads when T'challa got that king of the dead upgrade did that up his mystic or magic abilities to
The level of Dr doom? Like i know he can control zombies and talk to his ancestors but what else?

The only other ability he's seemingly gained is that "Soul Stalking" ability Coates created, but it doesn't seem to do anything he couldn't already do before.

The mystical aspects of his "King of the Dead" powers have been largely undefined and purposefully vague. Even the shyt with him controlling the dead didn't get used till the very last minutes of Secret Wars.

The physical boost has been more well defined. T'Challa is now superhuman instead of just peak human. His strength level is supposed to be about the same as Spider-Man now.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

bullshyt spirit spear that don't seam to do any damage:francis:

slide-51.0.jpg