KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Yea the most advanced nation on earth would will only send in foot soldiers and not use tech against aliens and an invasion trying to destroy their land :mjlol:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
If The Black Panther movie does VERY WELL then Black Panther is getting boosted into an A-lister. If Avengers Infinity Wars breaks records then Black Panther as an A-lister is going to be solidified. Black Panther fans have waited this damn long and it paid off. It was going to happen sooner or later once Storm lost the mantle of Marvel's biggest Black character after the 90s.
not so fast. remember what they did to the blade franchise. im hoping we can get 7 black panther films that are classic and shyt that jumps sharks

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Keeping that mask on. :mjpls:

DP8L0o_UIAAIdiE.jpg

DP8L0pAVwAAAWhF.jpg

DP8tpdiV4AAJx00.jpg

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe the Russos will have an explanation for it. I thought it was weird they weren't wearing full body armor back in the leaked footage, but I'm willing to wait and see what (or if) the explanation is.

BP is one of the best tacticians in the Marvel Universe and a move like this undermines that.

Yea the most advanced nation on earth would will only send in foot soldiers and not use tech against aliens and an invasion trying to destroy their land :mjlol:
exactly a nikka like me was expecting the wakandan's to be tooled up like something like this

1019476-751762_panther0016a_super.jpg

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
exactly a nikka like me was expecting the wakandan's to be tooled up like something like this

i was being sarcastic stop doubting marvel, dnt doubt Cooglers bp groundwork either the russo's aren't dumb.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Don’t worry bro I’m telling you the LEAST of our worries is that the Waknadans aren’t gonna be badass with the fighting and tech.

Wakandan have traditionally been a warrior race that mixes traditional martial arts styles with technological superiority. A Wakandan can theoretically go from traditional garb to a badass vubranium ready suit in a matter of seconds....

I have no doubt that Wakanda is gonna get a good showing in Infinity War. Ain’t no way you got badass T’Challa ordering ALL defenses to be engaged and then sending his troops out unprepared. It’s simply impossible. The character isn’t built for that level of ineptitude

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Don’t worry bro I’m telling you the LEAST of our worries is that the Waknadans aren’t gonna be badass with the fighting and tech.

Wakandan have traditionally been a warrior race that mixes traditional martial arts styles with technological superiority. A Wakandan can theoretically go from traditional garb to a badass vubranium ready suit in a matter of seconds....

I have no doubt that Wakanda is gonna get a good showing in Infinity War. Ain’t no way you got badass T’Challa ordering ALL defenses to be engaged and then sending his troops out unprepared. It’s simply impossible. The character isn’t built for that level of ineptitude
We really should be looking T'Challa's movie to judge.

I don't expect him to take over IW

If they keep the bause levels at or around Civil War

I am not my father, Miss Romonov :birdman:

How do you plan on stopping me from killing your friend? :birdman:

The living are not done with you :birdman:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like you're talking about me.

If I was talking specifically about you I'd address you directly. People have posted a bunch of vids and tweets of people trying to credit Coates for shyt he had nothing to do with. There are still people insisting Coates worked on the script fro the movie even though he's said multiple times he has nothing to do with the film.

Not to mention that all we've seen so far is a trailer. Marvel leaves out all sorts of shyt in their trailers. For all we know there could be warships and animal mechs all throughout that scene.

Remember the first Avengers trailer where it looked like there was just one of those giant flying worm machines? Then the film came out and we saw there were dozens of them.

All sorts of shyt was edited out of the Thor Ragnarok trailers.

Spider-Man was edited out of the first Civil War trailers.

There's WAY more shyt going on in this movie than we've been shown so far. We also don't have full context of what's going on during the battlefield scenes.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We really should be looking T'Challa's movie to judge.

I don't expect him to take over IW

If they keep the bause levels at or around Civil War

He wont take over Infinity War, but Kevin Feige has been saying for years that T'Challa and Wakanda would be major players in the MCU moving forward. Watching some trailer reviews and reactions people are shocked Wakanda seems to be playing such a big role, but if they had just listened to Feige and taken what he said seriously they'd know better.

There's still a lot of people that are sleeping on Wakanda. I saw one trailer review that said that Banner was sent to Wakanda to help them out with tech :what: Like it hasn't already been confirmed that Shuri by herself is jus as smart as Tony Stark, and that's without even bringing up other Wakandan scientists.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
He wont take over Infinity War, but Kevin Feige has been saying for years that T'Challa and Wakanda would be major players in the MCU moving forward. Watching some trailer reviews and reactions people are shocked Wakanda seems to be playing such a big role, but if they had just listened to Feige and taken what he said seriously they'd know better.

There's still a lot of people that are sleeping on Wakanda. I saw one trailer review that said that Banner was sent to Wakanda to help them out with tech :what: Like it hasn't already been confirmed that Shuri by herself is jus as smart as Tony Stark, and that's without even bringing up other Wakandan scientists.

People still acting like every nazi army, evil organization, enemy tribe and alien invader in the comic that tried to step to wakanda. Just like those villains, they'll get their wake up call when the BP movie and Infinity War comes out. Don't fukk with Wakanda :wow:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
not so fast. remember what they did to the blade franchise. im hoping we can get 7 black panther films that are classic and shyt that jumps sharks

You CANT compare Blade to T'Challa. Unlike Blade, BP had MANY solid solo series and a stable fanbase IN COMICS even if he wasnt as well known compared to the bigger Marvel characters. Even so well before the BP movie(I would say around his marriage) BP was getting a bit of a push IN comics. And by the time of Hickman's run he was moving up places and was already a proven B-lister barely close to an A-lister.

This is NOT the case for Blade!! IN COMICS he was barely even a c-lister. Never really had a long and steady series(unless we count that trash one which was discontinued) and in COMICS never had a solid fanbase which is why his comics flopped. The problem with Blade is that vampires dont matter in Marvel much less the super hero community. Blade in comics has only been seen as the vampire janitor whenever there is a vampire problem.

Again you can NOT compare the two. BP has PROVEN himself in comics and this movie will only boost him to A-lister in COMICS.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

i was being sarcastic stop doubting marvel, dnt doubt Cooglers bp groundwork either the russo's aren't dumb.

Eh....I'm just going to wait for the movie on this one. Ground work means nothing if they just wanted to have a Game of Thrones type battle scene. :patrice::manny:

I still say there's things in Civil War thats :jbhmm:.....but they did so for the sake of story :hubie:

I expect it to be badass and dope tho.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
You CANT compare Blade to T'Challa. Unlike Blade, BP had MANY solid solo series and a stable fanbase IN COMICS even if he wasnt as well known compared to the bigger Marvel characters. Even so well before the BP movie(I would say around his marriage) BP was getting a bit of a push IN comics. And by the time of Hickman's run he was moving up places and was already a proven B-lister barely close to an A-lister.

This is NOT the case for Blade!! IN COMICS he was barely even a c-lister. Never really had a long and steady series(unless we count that trash one which was discontinued) and in COMICS never had a solid fanbase which is why his comics flopped. The problem with Blade is that vampires dont matter in Marvel much less the super hero community. Blade in comics has only been seen as the vampire janitor whenever there is a vampire problem.

Again you can NOT compare the two. BP has PROVEN himself in comics and this movie will only boost him to A-lister in COMICS.
of course. that's why blade had a doll, tv cartoon and show before panther. blade got a doll before panther. as a matter of fact would panther ever hit the big screen if not for the blade franchise????

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
of course. that's why blade had a doll, tv cartoon and show before panther. blade got a doll before panther. as a matter of fact would panther ever hit the big screen if not for the blade franchise????

Not sure how all this refutes would I said about BP always being BIGGER than Blade in comics? What cartoon show did Blade get? NVM.

Who cares of Blade got a movie before BP. Fact is Blade was only known due to his movies and NOT the comics. BP was first known thru the comics. The Blade films didn't even follow the Blade from the comics to a point that they wre almost two different characters(especially Blade 2 and the Detroit setting). Either way people knew about Blade through the movies and NOT comics. His character was developed first in the movies and then comics. Which is why he never became more than a c-lister in the comics. Thats not how its suppose to be. You're suppose to be developed first in the comics and then expanded to other audience via movies. Blade did not do that but BP is. Again you cant compare to two.

Plus before this movie BP has appeared in many animated series and animated movies. He even had that BET show. Fact is BP is a bigger character.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Not sure how all this refutes would I said about BP always being BIGGER than Blade in comics? What cartoon show did Blade get? NVM.

Who cares of Blade got a movie before BP. Fact is Blade was only known due to his movies and NOT the comics. BP was first known thru the comics. The Blade films didn't even follow the Blade from the comics to a point that they wre almost two different characters(especially Blade 2 and the Detroit setting). Either way people knew about Blade through the movies and NOT comics. His character was developed first in the movies and then comics. Which is why he never became more than a c-lister in the comics. Thats not how its suppose to be. You're suppose to be developed first in the comics and then expanded to other audience via movies. Blade did not do that but BP is. Again you cant compare to two.

Plus before this movie BP has appeared in many animated series and animated movies. He even had that BET show. Fact is BP is a bigger character.
i'm not here to refute what you type because at face it doesn't make sense. why would new line gamble 45 million dollars on a c list character? maybe because he was not a c list hero. his appearances in comics boost sales. his own book did exceptionally well given the type of hero he was. i can tell you don't know blade's background too well