EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
How you let her slip away breh. :wow:

Brehs like @Ziggiy would have kept in good contact with her over the years just in case. :mjgrin:

Bruh i wish i did, that was only the conversation/dealings i had with her. She lent me a couple shillings to get a burger and fries :wow: not gonna lie, dudes was stuck on other females. She really wasn't top tier at that time :sadbron: but she's defintely grown into an amazing queen.

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
:wow: damn Lupita fine

giphy.gif

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I can't stop myself from looking for clues in the teaser, even though I'm starting to feel like I might be getting into spoiler territory...

So far, it looks like Killmonger wins this fight,
blackpanther30.jpg

Assumes the throne,
tumblr_ordrnaPolx1qeqbsjo4_1280.jpg

And the Dora rebel against him to stand with T'challa.
tumblr_ord8u2RY9G1ufe918o1_1280.gif

Nakia back-to-back with Ayo, Shuri cut off on the far right of the frame.
blackpanther33.jpg

Then M'Baku seemingly helps the Dora against the men they were fighting,
2q084n8.png

Takes the royal family to Jabari territory,
2njdmb8.png

Then starts to arouse their suspicions...
4htw84.png
All of those photos are too black, too proud, too strong :mjcry:

Don't need fake wannabe Euro fake wannabe Italian Fake wannabe Japanese Korean shyt ..... just pure Motherland inspired.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I don't wan't a Black Panther solo game.....Marvel video games generally suck unless it's something by Capcom or a Lego game.
Marvel is now pairing AAA list video game studios with IP's Sony and Insomniac are doing the new Spider-man game for PS4.

They also have a Avengers game coming from Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix Montreal.
Hopefully, with these strides Marvel can get it going with other characters as well.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Marvel is now pairing AAA list video game studios with IP's Sony and Insomniac are doing the new Spider-man game for PS4.

They also have a Avengers game coming from Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix Montreal.
Hopefully, with these strides Marvel can get it going with other characters as well.

No lie that spiderman game looked dope

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Priest was the best BP writer. Don't like Coates or Hudlin's run.

I want to see how Marvel will protrey Wakanda being hidden from the modern world. Ross said it's a third-world nation so on the surface it's just a poor country. But clearly in the trailer, modern day cities rises in the sunlight so it's out in the open. So that means wakanda has a cloak over its advanced infrastructure? And if it has a cloak, then the poor wakanda is just robots and props or some type of advanced holograph? i want to see how they pull this off. When I read the comics, they never went into this.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Priest was the best BP writer. Don't like Coates or Hudlin's run.

I want to see how Marvel will protrey Wakanda being hidden from the modern world. Ross said it's a third-world nation so on the surface it's just a poor country. But clearly in the trailer, modern day cities rises in the sunlight so it's out in the open. So that means wakanda has a cloak over its advanced infrastructure? And if it has a cloak, then the poor wakanda is just robots and props or some type of advanced holograph? i want to see how they pull this off. When I read the comics, they never went into this.
It doesn't have to be holograms or robots. Yeah, elaborate props and real Wakandans can just pretend to be fake ones periodically/whenever necessary.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
It doesn't have to be holograms or robots. Yeah, elaborate props and real Wakandans can just pretend to be fake ones periodically/whenever necessary.
But how can hide the advanced capital city in thre real world with sattelites and drones unless their is a cloak over it

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
But how can hide the advanced capital city in thre real world with sattelites and drones unless their is a cloak over it
True, I'm just saying the part Ross knows about can't be a hologram.It could be a show for the world but people must be able to go there and tangibly see the front.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It doesn't even have to be a complete front the way Klaw said. Remember in the Priest run the Wakandans that lived near the boarders were more traditionalists and less likely to embrace technology.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
True, I'm just saying the part Ross knows about can't be a hologram.It could be a show for the world but people must be able to go there and tangibly see the front.
Man I'm talking about how they HIDE their advanced expansive cities, technology, ships, etc from the rest of the world. It HAS to be a hologram since it isn't underground or in some pocket dimension or another planet

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
It doesn't even have to be a complete front the way Klaw said. Remember in the Priest run the Wakandans that lived near the boarders were more traditionalists and less likely to embrace technology.
But it still doesn't explain how they hide their capitol city from the rest of the world. Clearly Ross was shocked to learn that wakanda is a lot more then a run-of-the-mill third world African nation.