Official Black Lightning Season 1 Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Cress Williams though, you are going to make a show with cress Williams as your titular lead? That's like building a Fed and ko ko b ware is your centre piece. If I were Greg I would have chose Roger cross. The voice, look and everything screams superhero and he's local

What a missed opportunity

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Cress Williams though, you are going to make a show with cress Williams as your titular lead? That's like building a Fed and ko ko b ware is your centre piece. If I were Greg I would have chose Roger cross. The voice, look and everything screams superhero and he's local

What a missed opportunity

Roger Cross is on Dark Matter though, he might not have been able to do both :manny:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Roger Cross is on Dark Matter though, he might not have been able to do both :manny:
Oh, never heard of the show if he ain't the lead in it I am sure "arrangements" could be made to his character to make way for a better opportunity

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Not really feeling the custome.
Could be worse
blacklightning-sinbad.jpg

Two years ago he was a regular on Dark Matter, Continuum, The Strain, and I think some other shows all at the same time.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Cool to see the pickup is happening, will be curious which show they pair it with and if they will save it for mid-season.

With him being a teacher or principal (I forgot), it should have a different vibe than the other CW shows.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of the suits on these CW shows look terrible when they first debut them, but once you start watching the shows and seeing them move they look fine. I still remember people shytting on The Flash costume.

When they first debuted photos of this suit I remember white people on twitter and Youtube saying Cress looked like Jordan Peele. :snoop: