Essential Official Beauty Thread

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Can't wait until the website goes up and these are available in Canada.

I'm excited to spend my makeup money supporting an amazing Jamaican dancehall queen instead of some big shytty company

The purple one! :ohlawd:

Will update when her website is up. Support a DHQ brehettes :obama:

I love purple lipstick. The brown one looks nice too.I have way too many lipsticks.

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
@Jisselle Posted this:

10mpwte.jpg

And I did this:

hPDImey.jpg

It went, ok. Definitely a look I want to practice and perfect, and a reason to look for lipsticks/glosses that photograph a pretty baby pink like OP.

Thanks for sharing @Jisselle!

Edit: pic was taller than a bytch:mjlol:

Last edited:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Coli ladies ya could recommend a good spin brush device for the face for the kid , thanks in advance :lupe:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@Jisselle Posted this:

10mpwte.jpg

And I did this:

hPDImey.jpg

It went, ok. Definitely a look I want to practice and perfect, and a reason to look for lipsticks/glosses that photograph a pretty baby pink like OP.

Thanks for sharing @Jisselle!

Edit: pic was taller than a bytch:mjlol:

I can't give you more rep right now!!! Omg it's so beautiful. Looks amazing! :hug:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
@MoonGoddess what do you think? :lupe:
it seems like the best results come form eating the fruit but the fruit is hard to find :sadbron:
Lol not as much to read on it as i would like. Where did you order yours from?
Oh and what about exercise, squats, lunges, dead lifts stuff like that that will help you have a rounder more protruding booty? Hmmm I remember reading some stories about maca root also being able to enhance women curves.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Lol not as much to read on it as i would like. Where did you order yours from?
Oh and what about exercise, squats, lunges, dead lifts stuff like that that will help you have a rounder more protruding booty? Hmmm I remember reading some stories about maca root also being able to enhance women curves.
sumo squats, weighted lunges, barbell hipthrusts/glute bridges are supposedly good for the booty
maca root is good if your hormones are out of whack but it won't make you produce more estrogen than what is normal, pueraria mifirica is better cuz it's a phytoestrogen
and I get mine off amazon but I'm looking for a better supplier

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
CMQvoqEUkAAZCyZ.jpg

I want this fro. I think I need a whole new hair routine.
Shampoos, conditioners, tips? I need this :mjcry:
:wow: Damn she's pretty as hell. Her hair does look great. I think its like a messy braid out. I like apple cider vinegar as a cleanser. I was with a medicated scalp shampoo every month and cowash, deep condition with various items and oils. After im done i rinse and then do a acv rinse last dont wash out. Then i twist or braid or bun with flax seed gel and leave in conditioner, seal with castor oil and hollywood beauty mink pomade.
Spray it with aloe water mixed with some essential oils and my hair feels and smells great.