Nussie last INTERVIEW Speaking on Lil Boosie before being KILLED by GUN FIRE..

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/hollywood-street-king-comment-of-the-week-2/

The Hip Hop Truth Squad added the following comment to the “Boosie Named as Murder Suspect by the Feds” article:
It is a known fact that lil boosie is a snitch. He snitched on Jerry Griffin and the popo found a nine piece of soft cocaine on him, this dude is no gangster. The real street dudes in Baton Rouge know that he has to ride around with a seven car deep posse. He cannot go to a lot of neighborhoods by himself even his own hood in South Baton Rouge. Also let me expose what kind of p*ssy he is.

DCF artist big marquee punched boosie in the mouth and knocked his tooth out at plaza live, and boosie ran like a little bytch. So listen up America, this dude is a fake azz gangster with zero street cred in Baton Rouge. Put the word out on him, lets boycott all these in the booth rappers and expose them for the fake ass phonies that they are. Starting with Torrance hatch akka lil boosie.

Nu$$ie was loved an respected by thugs, gangsters, killers, pimps, young and old in Baton Rouge, and mr hatch was jealous because my dude exposed him for the fake shyt he does in baton rouge in the song the dumbway. I personally know that nu$$ie found out boosie was on a flight back to baton rouge and he was at the airport waiting on boosie to come out of the airport and when he did nu$$ie approached him asked him do he have beef or a problem with him. Boosie replied “i respect you and i look up to you”.

Now i smell p*ssy and that’s what he is . I do not respect any so called thug who put stacks on any ones head instead of doing the deed himself. How can you rep off someone elses deed, real recognize fake and all the real thugs and people know the type of dude nu$$ie was. A good dude to all the local rappers, he did many community outreach events for kids, played major roles in 8 movies the last one being sinners an saints, 2 movies out in best buy and walmart. Dealt toll an hood hostages 2 original cd nu$$ie bad azz, the champ is here and was whoring on a 3rd called hoodiculous when god called him home he also had 6 mixtapes,the good bad guy,dope celebrity records vol1,2,the dope over,operation sneak attack,pyrex radio the good bad guy, dcf the movement vol1, and nussie featuring nussie and 2 full length dvd documentaries, now compare his body of work to that of lil boosie. Then you can see why this p*ssy ass dude was jealous. The hip hop community in general lost a real soldier, an advocate when that dirty deed was perpetrated on feb 9th 2009 at 11:30pm. Nussie is gone but not forgotten by any means.

I invite you all to check the facts in my comment talk to the reAL STREET DUDES IN BATON ROUGE PEOPLE IN GENERAL CAN CORROBORATE EVERY FACT.SINCERELY THE HIP HOP TRUTH SQUAD.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
murderkode1430 | July 21st, 2013 at 20:53
well,…fats are facts….he did get punched in da mouth…(even Big Head da Dome Doctor put it in his song…”im frum out da south and i aint one of these rappers dat get punched in da mouth”)…everybody knows boosie only start really roamin BR after all them boyz got knocked off..bottomline….Nu$$ie was bout 2 get a deal & he knew Nu$$ie kould destroy him…boosie rap like his a killa but has never killed nothing…he’ll pay his flunkies to do it…da only ones believe da he real like he klaim is his fans….if u really out here in these BR street u knew who was real & who wasnt….all da boyz was fukin his babymama & makin songs bout it…Lil Phat…listen 2 da songs…he only start talkin shyt once his kontract wit Trill was up…than u saw how everything kame out????

….lil flunkies like marlo mike…killed 6 real nikkas but once he got caught he told everything…if boosie really was a real nikka…he would’ve known once da hitman finish da job….u than kill da hitman….so da trail dont kame back to u…it all ends wit him…but dats whut happens when u try to make ur own street kreds…but 2 his fans…he’s da realest nikka alive….but he knows he kan live in Louisiana no mo….he will get murdered da same way…its way to much info dats done come out now….he’ll never be safe….u know how many yung killas want dat title of being da one da killed lil’ boosie?????
…..im not a boosie hater…but im not a fan…i listen to sum of his musik…like sum ..dislike sum…like da Trill dis song “Son wreck both of my cars,..dont want keep it real,…i hope da judge give ur Phat azz a 100 years!”…whut real nikka gon wish da judge giva nutha nikka 100 years???? any of u boosie fans answer dat?

…Nu$$ie was a real nikka…one of da realest…he use to jack all da fake azz drugdealers…even boosie said it in his song…” nikka jack’d da whole city,..and when he died ..everybody showed pity…”….big markee knockd his grill out made a song kalled 2 piece…after he got him killed…he made a song….” all dat 2 piece shyt,..is over wit!!!”…its all in da musik
all da musik is real….its happened if dey rapping bout it…nikka will kill u & make a song about b4 ur funeral service…LOUISIANIMALS

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall straight buggin dude didnt have to lose his life over some dumb shyt. and he'll still get a charge for conspiracy to commit

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yall straight buggin dude didnt have to lose his life over some dumb shyt. and he'll still get a charge for conspiracy to commit
fukk that nikka

he started the dumb shyt he lost his life over

"Yo MARLO...he got ah Monte Carlo
that bytch grey, I want tha bytch dead today, here go tha cake"

tumblr_lxb46d2PUW1r26asdo1_400.gif

tumblr_mbjatxL1sL1rpmvbpo1_500.gif

P2rH6.jpg