Nubian(native Egyptian) vs arab tribal war erupts in Egypt

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk yeah we should but I dunno if they will. Breh, the Egyptians funded the ELF they helped to split Eritrea from Ethiopia. If it wasn't for Emperor Yohannes back in the 19th century we would all have Muslim names n shyt. We've been beefin with everyone around us for a long ass time now its about times we get at these nikkaz once and for all.

exactly arabs be shytting on the Habesha all over the arab world..i be wondering why Ethiopians never retaliate.

lol, we've had them shook since the Pharoahs so they beef with us over it. We fukked up in a lot of ways cuz of them and the Sauds so its no love on a geopolitical level. I welcome any further instability.

:whoa: the Eurasian the a-rab parasites in Egypt today aren't the same stock as the Ancient Egyptians/Kemites.:pachaha:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:whoa: the Eurasian the a-rab parasites in Egypt today aren't the same stock as the Ancient Egyptians/Kemites.:pachaha:

Don't matter, they've always been the ones with a problem we just flex and tell em we'll cut that shyt. So they've been wanting to run the whole shyt and its been a rivalry between us since then. :manny:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
These piece of shyt arabs have always been interested in destabilizing Africa. I know those pedophiles worshipers are also supporting those demonic boko haram dudes in northern Nigeria as well. At this point i'm almost wishing the US would drop those thangs on em...:smh:

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't matter, they've always been the ones with a problem we just flex and tell em we'll cut that shyt. So they've been wanting to run the whole shyt and its been a rivalry between us since then. :manny:

arabs issues with Habesha started far after the days the Pharaohs tho.

If I had to guess I would suspect that the root of their hate toward Ethiopians/Eritreans.is the legend that Horn African's ancestors once colonized parts of Arabia:

GALLERY: YEMEN’S UNTOUCHABLES

The Akhdam, Yemen’s marginalized black minority, has suffered for centuries from perpetual discrimination and cultural persecution, and they are seen as “untouchables” at the bottom of the country’s social hierarchy.

Akhdam is a literal translation of the Arabic word “servants,” but the community prefers to be called the Muhamasheen – “the marginalized people”.

They are estimated to make up around 1.5 million of Yemen’s roughly 26 million residents, and they are widely perceived by mainstream society to be the descendants of Ethiopians who crossed the Red Sea to conquer Yemen before the arrival of Islam some 1,400 years ago.

Boys of the Akhdam community play in a slum area in Sanaa, Sunday, (Photo: Reuters).
Yemen

Demeaning myths, inherited over generations, have helped entrench this way of thinking. Many Yemenis, asked about the origins of the Akhdam, say they are descendants of Ethiopians who crossed the Red Sea to conquer Yemen before the arrival of Islam some 1,400 years ago, and that makes them outsiders in their own country.

^^^^^
and due to the fact that the Ethiopian Sabean empire is understood to have ruled over both the Horn and Arabia i'm inclined to believe there is some truth to that theory ....a-rabs apparently are still salty about that but it still don't excuse all the demonic shyt they do to innocent Habesha refugees political and economic refugees today in the Middle East tho.

I think Habesha's relatively cordial relationships with the Ashkenazi cacs in Israel and of course their in Arabia being largely poor Africans from an unstable country which does little to protect their rights abroad also makes them easy targets to be exploited/abused in a-rab

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
arabs issues with Habesha started far after the days the Pharaohs tho.

If I had to guess I would suspect that the root of their hate toward Ethiopians/Eritreans.is the legend that Horn African's ancestors once colonized parts of Arabia:

GALLERY: YEMEN’S UNTOUCHABLES

The Akhdam, Yemen’s marginalized black minority, has suffered for centuries from perpetual discrimination and cultural persecution, and they are seen as “untouchables” at the bottom of the country’s social hierarchy.

Akhdam is a literal translation of the Arabic word “servants,” but the community prefers to be called the Muhamasheen – “the marginalized people”.

They are estimated to make up around 1.5 million of Yemen’s roughly 26 million residents, and they are widely perceived by mainstream society to be the descendants of Ethiopians who crossed the Red Sea to conquer Yemen before the arrival of Islam some 1,400 years ago.

2012-634667361439028725-902.jpg

Boys of the Akhdam community play in a slum area in Sanaa, Sunday, (Photo: Reuters).
Yemen

mdf1327047.jpg

Demeaning myths, inherited over generations, have helped entrench this way of thinking. Many Yemenis, asked about the origins of the Akhdam, say they are descendants of Ethiopians who crossed the Red Sea to conquer Yemen before the arrival of Islam some 1,400 years ago, and that makes them outsiders in their own country.

^^^^^
and due to the fact that the Ethiopian Sabean empire is understood to have ruled over both the Horn and Arabia i'm inclined to believe there is some truth to that theory ....a-rabs apparently are still salty about that but it still don't excuse all the demonic shyt they do to innocent Habesha refugees political and economic refugees today in the Middle East tho.

I think Habesha's relatively cordial relationships with the Ashkenazi cacs in Israel and of course their in Arabia being largely poor Africans from an unstable country which does little to protect their rights abroad also makes them easy targets to be exploited/abused in a-rab lands.

It's a lot deeper than that, that's just a part of it tbh the Arab/Ethiopian relationship is very nuanced and the Axumites was just one chapter. The Red Sea route has been one of the most important waterways in the world for centuries really since the days of Egypt there's been sea trade from the Horn of Africa to the Indian subcontinent. Up til this day it remains an important area of trade and holding sway in the region bodes well for you. That's why so many different hands are in the Horn destabilizing. The Arab issue has gone on since the rise of Islam that's why it's crazy cuz Ethiopians know and have respected the religion on account of the Prophet but they don't even listen to him when he said leave Ethiopia alone. Part of the reason why the country is underdeveloped came from years of isolation from outside markets being surrounded by hostile Muslim countries. Ethiopia is cursed by its location like Congo is cursed by its resources. If you control that area of the world your a nation of influence.

I never learned about the Akhdam that's pretty interesting, them nikkaz is Axumites. :banderas:

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a lot deeper than that, that's just a part of it tbh the Arab/Ethiopian relationship is very nuanced and the Axumites was just one chapter. The Red Sea route has been one of the most important waterways in the world for centuries really since the days of Egypt there's been sea trade from the Horn of Africa to the Indian subcontinent. Up til this day it remains an important area of trade and holding sway in the region bodes well for you. That's why so many different hands are in the Horn destabilizing. The Arab issue has gone on since the rise of Islam that's why it's crazy cuz Ethiopians know and have respected the religion on account of the Prophet but they don't even listen to him when he said leave Ethiopia alone. Part of the reason why the country is underdeveloped came from years of isolation from outside markets being surrounded by hostile Muslim countries. Ethiopia is cursed by its location like Congo is cursed by its resources. If you control that area of the world your a nation of influence.

I never learned about the Akhdam that's pretty interesting, them nikkaz is Axumites. :banderas:

i hear you what's all that got to do with arabs kidnapping and torturing to death Habesha refugees in the Sinai and Yemen or beating and murdering Ethiopian maids in the Levant and Gulf ..their hate for Habesha seems deep seeded and prevalent in most arab countries...even one of Ghaddafi's daughter in laws(whom I think was of Lebanese origin) was accused of scolding the skin off an Ethiopian maid in Libya with hot water:damn: don't get me wrong i'm sure other African migrants are mistreated in these countries to but it seems like Habesha get it the worst and more often...this makes me suspect arab leaders are encouraging their countrymen to shyt on Ethiopians/Eritreans....and the Saudi army general making hostile remarks about Ethioians last year helps confirm my suspicions..I mean these aperab savages don't have as much hate for the Zionist Akanazi joos as they have for an Ethioipian/Eritrean refugee in their country...i'm sure part of it as the Ethiopians/Eritreans in these countries are easy prey for ayrab thugs but like you said it's gottta be deeper than that..

yeah are most likely remnants e Akdam' left over from the legacy of Ancient Sabea..sad to see there situation today...though i don'tt I think even they get treated a little better than say an Habesha directly from Ethiopia or Eritrea then again I could be wrong.

It's nice to see noble Nubians/native Kemites are giving those racist arab animals that work...I hope Beja. Northern Sudanese living in Egypt, Ethiopians and other black/native Egyptians assist them in this righteous fight.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
i hear you what's all that got to do with arabs kidnapping and torturing to death Habesha refugees in the Sinai and Yemen or beating and murdering Ethiopian maids in the Levant and Gulf ..their hate for Habesha seems deep seeded and prevalent in most arab countries...even one of Ghaddafi's daughter in laws(whom I think was of Lebanese origin) was accused of scolding the skin off an Ethiopian maid in Libya with hot water:damn: don't get me wrong i'm sure other African migrants are mistreated in these countries to but it seems like Habesha get it the worst and more often...this makes me suspect arab leaders are encouraging their countrymen to shyt on Ethiopians/Eritreans....and the Saudi army general making hostile remarks about Ethioians last year helps confirm my suspicions..I mean these aperab savages don't have as much hate for the Zionist Akanazi joos as they have for an Ethioipian/Eritrean refugee in their country...i'm sure part of it as the Ethiopians/Eritreans in these countries are easy prey for ayrab thugs but like you said it's gottta be deeper than that..

yeah are most likely remnants e Akdam' left over from the legacy of Ancient Sabea..sad to see there situation today...though i don'tt I think even they get treated a little better than say an Habesha directly from Ethiopia or Eritrea then again I could be wrong.

It's nice to see noble Nubians/native Kemites are giving those racist arab animals that work...I hope Beja. Northern Sudanese living in Egypt, Ethiopians and other black/native Egyptians assist them in this righteous fight.

Not to sound arrogant but they know who we are and what we're a part of that's why they do that bytch shyt. :yeshrug:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
There are still a significant number of indigenous African Egyptians in the rural Upper(Southern) Egypt, who are also not Nubian. The Arab/Turkish elite are mostly in the North in cities like Cairo. Back in the Ancient Egyptian days Upper Egypt was the most populated area and not the delta(Cairo). But throughout time with foreign immigration, the delta became the more populated area.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word on the street is Muslims are now the majority in Ethiopia :shaq:

Let's be reality breh, Ethiopia would get murked by Egypt in a war. You guys lost thousands of troops to 1 Somali tribe a few years back. Just 1 tribe, imagine if Somalis were united :banderas:

You Habashis don't want no conflict with Egypt. There's a dozen or so liberation movement inside Ethiopia that would take advantage of the situation :shaq:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Let's be reality breh, Ethiopia would get murked by Egypt in a war. You guys lost thousands of troops to 1 Somali tribe a few years back. Just 1 tribe, imagine if Somalis were united :banderas:

You Habashis don't want no conflict with Egypt. There's a dozen or so liberation movement inside Ethiopia that would take advantage of the situation :shaq:
are you saying after egypt arabs gonna want ethiopia too...:patrice:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

1. Them words are false. Christians still the majority, either way their the politically dominant of the two. Plus Ethiopia has too many different groups and religions to ever be a fully on Muslim state, they've barked up that tree for centuries and failed. Our name ring too many bells its understood, Muhammad told them leave Ethiopia alone and deep down they know they gotta. We got more seniority than these arabs, Ethiopians the original man of the Nile that's what keep em shook and playin sabotage games that still haven't worked. :camby:

2. Link to the thousands of troops to one Somali tribe. If Somalis was smart and got over the bullshyt they'd unite with Ethiopia and fix the border to get Ogaden back. :camby:

3. We don't give a mothafukk about Egypt, Egypt didn't want it from the Ottomans, French, Arabs, Greeks, Persians, Romans, and the British but Ethiopians suppose to be shook when we always held our ground no matter what? :russ:. Egypt tried and got their asses whooped by us already when they thought they could conquer the land and people that birthed their whole legacy and steeze. Any act of aggression would just prove to the rest of the Nile states that Egypt is hellbent on domination of the river when they only contribute 10% of it plus if we cut our portion of the Nile they're completely fukked. fukk Egypt, their bullshyt, and your arab stanning. We've been scrappin against multiple opponents and still survived Ethiopians live it out, fukk wit us. :mjpls: