Now tell me Black men being emasculated is a conspiracy and all in my head..

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
But no. Heels aren't specifically female. High class men in 18th century West Europe use to wear heels, makeup, wigs, corsets and jewelry but they sure didn't see themselves as "emasculated".
Times change, female and male gender ideologies and fashion is fluid and not nature.

maasai.jpg

Look at these gay ass nikkas with all these colors and wearing skirts and earrings and shyt. Somebody need to burn these fakkits. Jumping up and down in sandals and launching and smiling at each other and shyt. Look at the nikka on the left in the back lookin at this nikkas ass.

KenyaHome.jpg

It's a shame they even got the boys dressing like fakkits. This is the end of civilization as we know it. You can't tell the women from the men. They both wearing skirts. Ugh I'm disgusted how far this agenda has spread. These fakkits got Africans doing this shyt now.

:sadcam:
My manhood brehs....it's slipping away pic by pic.

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
maasai.jpg

Look at these gay ass nikkas with all these colors and wearing skirts and earrings and shyt. Somebody need to burn these fakkits. Jumping up and down in sandals and launching and smiling at each other and shyt. Look at the nikka on the left in the back lookin at this nikkas ass.

KenyaHome.jpg

It's a shame they even got the boys dressing like fakkits. This is the end of civilization as we know it. You can't tell the women from the men. They both wearing skirts. Ugh I'm disgusted how far this agenda has spread. These fakkits got Africans doing this shyt now.

:sadcam:
My manhood brehs....it's slipping away pic by pic.

ikr :troll:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
nikka all that happened was you brain had a pattern interrupt. You saw the suits and then realized the heels and that it didn't fit the pattern. If that makes nikkas feel emasculated then there's something within yourself. If you fukk your girl and she takes off her heels and they happen to be placed next to your sneakers do you feel emasculated? Get over yourselves and stop trying to find excuses that the world seeks to belittle you. A real man makes his own meaning out of the world and does not allow external circumstances beyond his control to impose imaginary agendas. By saying pictures or movies or other people have some influence over your masculinity means you look to others to control your fate. Not only that, you also believe your masculinity can be chipped away piece by piece simply by observing an array of images of the feminine nature placed in the realm of manhood. If this is all it takes to make you feel some type of way and be infuriated then your manhood was never yours to begin with. It belongs to whoever can stir you up in the moment. Point being your manhood is only in your head and can rise and fall like all the other thoughts you come up with and the reasoning that supports them./thread

bytch ass nikkas
I really wish closeted fakkits like you would just grow something stand up and defend the fact that there's an agenda being pushed to emasculate men period(black men in particular). All of these beating around the bush ways of defending it are pathetic. You sound like a fukking idiot who doesn't have the brain capacity to even understand what we're actually calling out when we say the "gay agenda". You should be asking questions not going on "dumb nikka" rants making yourself look like a fukking fool.

It's common knowledge that propaganda works on populations of people by the way. Media has always been used to condition people to think and act in certain ways. It's embarrassingly ignorant of you to dismiss the power of pushing certain agendas in the media. Especially if you're black. Go research the "doll test" to see how black people are programmed to be self haters in this society by as early as 4-5 years old. It's not the adults it's be the impressionable youth. The agenda is being pushed on the everyone but the youth are particularly susceptible to being influenced. The evidence of the effects is clear, get off the net and look around.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
This nikka comparing African tribe clothing to nikkaz in mini skirts and heels :mjlol:

I hope your son shop in the women's section :mjlol:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
nikka all that happened was you brain had a pattern interrupt. You saw the suits and then realized the heels and that it didn't fit the pattern. If that makes nikkas feel emasculated then there's something within yourself. If you fukk your girl and she takes off her heels and they happen to be placed next to your sneakers do you feel emasculated? Get over yourselves and stop trying to find excuses that the world seeks to belittle you. A real man makes his own meaning out of the world and does not allow external circumstances beyond his control to impose imaginary agendas. By saying pictures or movies or other people have some influence over your masculinity means you look to others to control your fate. Not only that, you also believe your masculinity can be chipped away piece by piece simply by observing an array of images of the feminine nature placed in the realm of manhood. If this is all it takes to make you feel some type of way and be infuriated then your manhood was never yours to begin with. It belongs to whoever can stir you up in the moment. Point being your manhood is only in your head and can rise and fall like all the other thoughts you come up with and the reasoning that supports them./thread

bytch ass nikkas

nikkas really sitting online worried about shyt they don't control may influence them to suck a dikk one day. Kill yourselves. nikkas like you are apart of the problem.

This nikka spewed some long ass diatribe and is arguing about some whole other topic. shyt is not about being gay or being compelled to suck dikk or grown ass men losing their masculinity because they see a picture. Way to stay on topic here. You're talking about pattern interrupt... masculinity isn't just a social construct it is also a biological one. You wanna talk about pattern interrupts and shyt, keep pretending to know what the fukk you're talking about. We're talking about certain images that are being associated with the black man and their portrayl in the media, and one of these portrayls is a feminine one. If you're gay you're gay and that's fine... but these are supposedly straight men eating the cheese and down to put these images out there knowing the whole world is watching them. You got damn near most black cats in hollywood c00ning out here fukking with dresses at some point in their careers but that's ok. Grown ass men's masculinity is firmly rooted in place and not going to change... yet for some reason you think that this can't affect developing minds? You nikkaz are funny with your laissez-faire attitudes and would literally defend anything without thinking for yourselves. If you wanna go defend scumbags and scumbag shyt... go become a criminal defense attorney. I'm convince some of you play devils advocate just because. Obviously a lot of us are not THAT influenced we're not wearing skirts... yet you have dudes with large audiences who are being influenced and subsequently influencing others... namely children.

honestly I don't give a fukk about your opposing viewpoint and give two hits about polarizing nikkaz who wanna go along to get along. That's weak to me, the only thing that's all in people's heads is the thought that things like this aren't really happening... that's a fukking dream for suckers. If anything an opposing viewpoint is healthy and will bring about constructive conclusions. Cats like you are a dime a dozen because you're scared of the possibility that dudes like me are saying is true bc that would mean that things just aren't hunky dory and it would involve an actual resistance/fight.

and stop bringing up the whole images are gonna transform straight adults to gay argument... arguing on the basis of a premise that's completely false.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Word? And show me an instance of me defending this "gay/suspect" shyt. This was my first post in the thread, where exactly do you see me defending it? :stopitslime:
You defend the shyt by running in here trying to deflect and derail the conversation. All of this "I got to wonder about how you found the picture...... Why do y'all posting about gays then......stop worrying about it" type shyt are nothing but bytchass indirect defenses of the gay agenda. If you don't believe in it or don't mind it, then shut the fukk and stay out of the threads discussing it. If you support it, then come out and support it. That weak trolling shyt is wack though.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I guess it's only a matter of time before they make it mandatory that men wear women's clothes or face a penalty. :snoop:

Lipstick will be the next thing. Mark my words.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I already made it clear twice, i found this on the front page of Boxden, but yall closet fakkits still use the "searching for gay shyt" angle :mjlol:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
You defend the shyt by running in here trying to deflect and derail the conversation. All of this "I got to wonder about how you found the picture...... Why do y'all posting about gays then......stop worrying about it" type shyt are nothing but bytchass indirect defenses of the gay agenda. If you don't believe in it or don't mind it, then shut the fukk and stay out of the threads discussing it. If you support it, then come out and support it. That weak trolling shyt is wack though.

What weak trolling shyt? Why is it not a legitimate question to ask why you all are so obsessed with this gay shyt? Most of us agree that men shouldn't be wearing skirts, I've literally said that in ever thread concerning the topic, but it's you nikkaz in here MAD AS fukk about something that has nothing to do with you. We don't have to stay out of any threads, this is a discussion board, if you don't like the fact that not everybody is going to agree with you then go cry in a corner you punk bytch :camby:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I guess it's only a matter of time before they make it mandatory that men wear women's clothes or face a penalty. :snoop:

Lipstick will be the next thing. Mark my words.

Nikka you Ghanaian right? What would happen if Ghanaian men started wearing the traditional women outfit? Like when i went there the women at an event the women wear a head wrap with that Kente cloth wrap and shoulders out. If nikkas started dressing like that what would be the response?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Nikka you Ghanaian right? What would happen if Ghanaian men started wearing the traditional women outfit? Like when i went there the women at an event the women wear a head wrap with that Kente cloth wrap and shoulders out. If nikkas started dressing like that what would be the response?

LOL I'm not a "nikka" or Ghanaian. I think you might be confusing me with @Theraflu .

I have Jamaican heritage and of course everybody knows this shyt just wouldn't fly out there....saying that though, the way things are going right now with this nonsense they're pushing, who knows....smh.