Nothing brings the bytch out of you faster than seeing a wasp

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Nope, if I see bees or whatever I just walk around it and if it comes near me I swat it :yeshrug:

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Nope, if I see bees or whatever I just walk around it and if it comes near me I swat it :yeshrug:
o-BLACK-HAND-POINTING-facebook.jpg

This nikka a fool.

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Why? Never been stung by a bee or at least as long as I could remember I haven't. I rarely swat it, more so shoo it away with my hand.
Bees really aint shyt, wasps only purpose in life is to fukk nikkas up...and unlike bees a wasp can sting you multiple times. ..and would be glad to do so! :damn:

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
I remember once my older brother was mowing the lawn and we had this hole with a rock covering it on the lawn. This ninja gonna be bold and try to move the rock. Next thing you know he's being attacked by a swarm of wasps. Those ninjas don't just get you away from the area they chase you and sting you multiple times trying to kill your ass.

Daps
True shyt. I cant fukk with bugs man. Spiders dont really bother me though. Worst thing I ever had to do was clean out a garbage can full of maggots :damn:

:beli: I was fine with them too until one fell in my cleavage while I was sleep (I had on a cami with the ceiling fan on because it was summer) and the crawling woke me up. I turned to my side and swiped my chest half out of it. I don't even know why but for some reason the tickling bothered my mind enough for me to start waking up two seconds later and I rose my sheets up enough to see something black on my bed beside me. That shyt startled me awake so fast I jumped out of bed and practically ran back first into my wall. :to:

eating-my-bossom-o.gif

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
I found a wasps nest in the attic last month :mjcry:

I went to investigate after I found 3 in my room :mjcry:

They fly all slow and shyt. I hit the floor like Vietnam :hamster:
Dude I killed a wasp or yellow jacket in the hallway a couple months ago. I go into my basement a few days later and see like 4-5 dead inches from each other. Had me kind of shook thinking I may have a nest or something, but I haven't seen any since. I told my mom if she don't hear from me soon it's been real.

Daps