Non-Black People who throw in their two scents when Black people are discussing BLACK matters?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I have a problem with non-black people trying to speak on issues as if they are coming from a black perspective. There are certain nuances to shyt that they can't possibly ever know. There are certain things that we experience they these people just can't even know.

Also, when non-black minorities try to compare their shyt to ours. And they show how little they know about history.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Question: are ANY non AA blacks allowed to speak on AA issues?
No.

I wouldnt speak on Kenyan issues because I cant fully understand the history, culture and political atmosphere that Kenyans deal with, even if I had been to Kenya several times, had Kenyan friends, posted on Kenyan websites and listened to Kenyan music.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
No.

I wouldnt speak on Kenyan issues because I cant fully understand the history, culture and political atmosphere that Kenyans deal with, even if I had been to Kenya several times, had Kenyan friends, posted on Kenyan websites and listened to Kenyan music.

I respect this :obama:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
This is a rhetorical question, right?

We all understand that when you're raised seeing the world being ran by people who look exactly like you, are given the best schools/job opportunities, even when you play on a terrible team you're given a trophy, then when you see people having a conversation you just jump in without thinking.

Then when the people go "Why are you here?" instead of leaving the conversation, your narcissistic ego finds ways to defend itself because now the conversation is about you and you like the attention.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
This is a rhetorical question, right?

We all understand that when you're raised seeing the world being ran by people who look exactly like you, are given the best schools/job opportunities, even when you play on a terrible team you're given a trophy, then when you see people having a conversation you just jump in without thinking.

Then when the people go "Why are you here?" instead of leaving the conversation, your narcissistic ego finds ways to defend itself because now the conversation is about you and you like the attention.

Except this would apply to a huge portion of the coli who's promoting this

this is why @cam> needs to specify what she means by "black" issues

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Hmmmmm... The thread title is: "Non-Black People who throw in their two scents when Black people are discussing BLACK matters?"

I don't think the OP is thinking this when she's riding on her white horse.
latest

Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night

Right @cam> :wink: