Votes: 46 30.9%
  • The Dark Knight Trilogy

Votes: 103 69.1%

• Total voters

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Batman for me.
Civil war is the best movie out of all 6 but the first avenger was trash and the winter soldier was eh...

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Batman Begins was a game changer in not just in superhero movies, but summer blockbusters as well... you can thank this film for the reboot craze.

The Dark Knight is not only the best superhero film ever, it could may go down as one of the GOATS of any genre.

The Dark Knight rises is its only hiccup and that's not even a BAD film....like 3/4th of the film was excellence, IMO... that final act with the Talia reveal is what really hurts it.

2 films out of 3 leans to TDK Trilogy in my eyes. It doesn't help that 1st Avenger is BORING as hell to me.
This is true. Even Spielberg was like :ohlawd: with TDK

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Dark Knight was very good. Civil War was very good. The Bane movie hooked u in. Winter Soldier was a knockout home run. I liked Cap #1 and I don't really watch Batman Begins that much. Captain America #1 showed the core of Steve Rogers. He had heart even without the serum. Was ready to take that grenade while everyone was flinching like true b1ches. Then it ended so tragically with everyone he grew up with... gone.

Last edited:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
honestly, take away the rest of Marvel's CU movies around the CA trilogy and it is an incoherent set of movies... really they can't stand on their own you HAVE to have watched all the MCU movies to piece together a coherent storyline

Bahman all day

:mjlol:

So your main gripe about the Captain America films is that they fit well within the coherence of the established MCU.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Also when you think about the fact that Marvel had 2 additional none "Captain America" movies to universe build its really a no brainer. This last movie could've easily been an avengers movie