Nochilljones aka NoheartJones exposes himself as a punk

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
All the feels........:laff::laff::laff:........stopped acting scorned salty ass exes.......nikkas ain't hand holding on this shyt.

:mjlol: I love how when you call c00ns out on their shucking they have the SAME exact two responses every single time:

1) Just because I think for myself...

2)Yall deep in yall feels.

Like nah breh, you aint that special. We just don't like you because you're an unabashed bootlicker lol.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Your lung collapsed from smoking black n milds and your wifey fukks other nikkas you a walking L lil nikka :russ:

giphy.gif

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: I love how when you call c00ns out on their shucking they have the SAME exact two responses every single time:

1) Just because I think for myself...

2)Yall deep in yall feels.

Like nah breh, you aint that special. We just don't like you because you're an unabashed bootlicker lol.

Breh, the fact you think I give a fukk what low thinking dumb ass nikka on the internet think about me tells me ALOT about your shytty ass reality in real life. nikka you a non factor in this world. All you got is your sad ass internet opinion......:laff::laff:, now go neg me so you can feel better about yourself. :usure:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Breh, the fact you think I give a fukk what low thinking dumb ass nikka on the internet think about me tells me ALOT about your shytty ass reality in real life. nikka you a non factor in this world. All you got is your sad ass internet opinion......:laff::laff:, now go neg me so you can feel better about yourself. :usure:

But you in here responding to each and every post...:gucci:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Judging by his posts i think he would be a serial killer before you. He spews ignorance out of his mouth that he whole heartedly believes. fukk him.

Oh the dumb college bytch in grad school who can't read or make cohesive statements enters the thread..........tell us again about countries that you've never been to and will never visit.......:patrice: