No Star Wars: Rebels S01 Thread?

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
The new trilogies made a mistake in not having him involved enough to make sure they were connected IMO.

they fukked up. imo they should just reboot episode 7 (or maybe 8 as nothing much happened in 7 besides Han dying) with george as their new sht is going to be less and less successful.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
they fukked up. imo they should just reboot episode 7 (or maybe 8 as nothing much happened in 7 besides Han dying) with george as their new sht is going to be less and less successful.

They ain't rebooting anything and having Lucas back, naw.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
They ain't rebooting anything and having Lucas back, naw.

When you see how good shyt like the plaguies book and rebels is, it really makes you realise how bad disney approached the material.

The star wars lore is deeper than tolkien's world due to the years of EU content. But it would be considered sacrilege if a new movie/series was made on tolkien's world and some shytty millennial director said fukk the lore and winged a plot together in 6 months.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
When you see how good shyt like the plaguies book and rebels is, it really makes you realise how bad disney approached the material.

The star wars lore is deeper than tolkien's world due to the years of EU content. But it would be considered sacrilege if a new movie/series was made on tolkien's world and some shytty millennial director said fukk the lore and winged a plot together in 6 months.

I don't disagree. The question is how much the LSG had to do with the screen writing and I am guessing not much. My understanding is that they were there to keep things within cannon but beyond that......................................

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
All caught up with every season 4 episode and every Rebels Recon episode, now all I have left is the 90 minute finale.

And just watched this too, I'm pumped but kind of sad at the same time.

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
giphy.gif

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
So Ahsoka was still kicking it during events of the og trilogy:martin:

Ya I don't know what her excuse would be. Not sure if this is tied in with the movies, but could Sabine, Ahsoka or Ezra pop up in the upcoming trilogy (Episodes 10-12?) Hell I guess Hera or her kid could even pop up in Episode 9

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the whole father son and daughter thing is still canon and the emporer was trying to fukk with time? Maybe ezra is where them space hyper drive whales are from.

Seems like rebels gave the new trilogy a way to erase the wack sauce