No p*ssy Can Lead to Depression

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Not only can not getting p*ssy make you depressed, it can make you suicidal and homicidal as proven by some of the posts in this thread.

If it gets to that, just bang a hooker or get a happy ending while you figure life out...hoes can save lives.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Exactly.

If you ain't getting laid...other men think you're a loser, beta male, can't get women...etc.

Women see that desperation from a mile a way to get laid and don't bother either.

Sexual frustration is tied to many thjngs...but mainly money. And that will make many men seem suicidal and depressed.

I haven't gotten in almost 3 years. I could give a fukk about life anymore.

This is why capitalism has ruined the balance of life. Humans are Sexual beings. Sex is tied to good mental and physical health. You don't get laid after a while both go to hell.

This society has made even the simplest and most natural things difficult and that's why I abhor it vehemently.

If I could just reject this society and live in the woods and make art I would.

Reality is that a lot of men including many nikkas on this site are in this same position .But out of fear of humiliating backlash They play that extra machismo role or just keep it to themselves until unfortunately dudes lose it and go on suicidal mass shootings.

It also shows double standards amongst today's society in terms of treatment in between genders. You think had a Exster Baxster looking chick would have did a video like this about men, Would the comments be as malicious?

It would have been a legion of both males AND females offering support, dates, phone numbers, D!ck, and in the case of mentally confused women, p*ssy. Her shyt would have went viral.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Men value p*ssy WAY too much. I've seen nikkas risk their lives (Im not just saying that either) to fukk. I stopped trynna make sense of it and make some cents of it :jawalrus:

JK but males and their hormones/emotions :patrice:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Dude needs to love himself more before he seeks the love of another. It seems that he has let some opportunities go by the wayside as well. Instead of chasing 8's and 9's dude needs to find maybe a 5 or 6 that shares his interests (which isn't as hard as he thinks). He may also want to get his weight up a little. Luckily he's not fat, so he can just exercise. He needs to take care of himself and focus on his studies, if he does that he should be fine.

The Embellished Bell Hair

The most belling
Daps
Through out the history of mankind, you think women are the more privileged gender?

See you're not making the connection. Of course you see your mother as different but she's not...she's a woman, and you can love her and still have a distorted view of women and how to treat them based on your relationship with her.

In this instance you even go on to say there has been males talking shyt like this to your mother all through life...because she's a woman. And being that you probably don't/didn't have a real role model (you didn't say father, you said males) you probably go on in life unaware that the reason you relate to women in this way is because that's how you saw your mother get treated (or let herself get treated) as if this is how it's supposed to be.

You see this world through your mothers eyes first...you eat what she eats, you hear what she hears, you feel what she feels, for all intents and purpose you have seen the world from a woman's perspective. Don't think that just because you can separate her from the rest of the female population on a surface level that the dots don't connect.

It goes even deeper than that...but you ain't ready.

:youngsabo:

Ask Eminem how that worked out. Lots of people hate their moms. You have to respect who they are for the time they put in for you, you have to respect that they carried you for 9 months, but you can also acknowledge that you wouldn't have anything to do with your mom if she was just someone you met.

You can have mixed feelings about your mom.

You can like everything about your mom.

Going around assuming everyone's the same type poster over here.

The most belling
Daps
Can you blame them, tho? What other leverage do they have in most situations?

I m sorry that came out wrong but bottom line is EVERYONE in any situation should and will use what leverage they have to get what they want. YOu do it too in many ways you dont even think about. Thats how life works: I have something you want. You have something i want. I use my leverage and you use yours so we get what we both want out of eachother. So why is them using what they have that you want as leverage a problem?

The problem is the dudes who make that leverage effective. Women wouldn't use that as leverage if it didn't work.

The most belling
Daps
People need to latch onto something like the concept of greater struggle in life. This video dude's setting his greater struggle on getting laid. If it wasn't that, it'd be something else. As long as a person is fighting to overcome personal obstacles, that's a full human experience.

Unfortunately making videos about it is just pointless for his goals, though.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Listen I've been a nerd that women weren't even checking for damn near all my life. Had glasses. Had no swag or game. Then when I got older...things got better. Then I had a nervous breakdown during college and tried to kill myself. Then I gained weight. Then I dedicated 42 weeks of life of my life to get in shape and I did get in the best shape of my life and looked and felt great. But I still was nervous around women cause I didn't have money.

N! Ggas don't get it. There is no such thing as true love or natural game if you're someone like me. You need money and money is tied to getting sex...and I've always had people get in my way that are so uncomfortable by my presence they wanna stop me from doing anythibg.

Anyways I don't give a fukk what people think...none of you know what I really do with myself or how I operate. You can't change me...that's my issue and what I'm trying to do with myself. I just bucking hate how all of these misc wanna be motherfukkers want to impose upon people how others should go about their lives when the source of my frustration has been trying to obtain the basics. Shyts maddening.

I'm not like yall and I don't wanna be like yall. I'm content being me even with the shyt I've been through. Take it how you want.

First of all fam, I wasn't coming at you trying to boss up or out "alpha" male you, I'm coming at you with compassion and encouragement, recognize that. While I haven't walked in your shoes specifically I have lived a life trying to navigate a lot of the same issues you have.

Secondly, you're not really understanding why people may be uncomfortable with your presence, it ain't lack of money or any of these ideals you have in your head that need to be lived up to. People don't get uncomfortable around you because of "game" or lack thereof...they get uncomfortable because they feel your discomfort.

The shyt is dripping off of you fam, people may not even know why you're energy is repulsive but they respond accordingly. And I don't mean repulsive as in "ugly" but as in pushing away opportunities to achieve the things you want by feeling undeserving. "They", whoever they may be can't give you what you feel you are missing, it's self generated...your circumstances simply reflect your state of mind which is obviously negative and troublesome.

But yea, this is a sensitive issue breh, not trying to embarrass you or anything, just concerned and wise enough to know that pain like this doesn't subside without having an outlet.

Inbox is open my nikka.

Ask Eminem how that worked out. Lots of people hate their moms. You have to respect who they are for the time they put in for you, you have to respect that they carried you for 9 months, but you can also acknowledge that you wouldn't have anything to do with your mom if she was just someone you met.

It's not about whether you'd have anything to do with your mother if she was just someone you met, it's about how your relationship with your mother sets the tone for how you relate to women overall...it's very telling considering we aren't even ranting raving about a certain type of women, but women in general.

There is evidence suggests that memories can be formed in the womb..when I said you see through your mothers eyes, eats what she eats, hears what she hears, I meant just that. You have already experienced life from behind the eyes of a woman and who that woman is...how she see's herself and how she relates to men, all play a role in the foundation for how you relate to women and yourself as a man.

He said the men in his mother's life talked to/about her the same way he talks about women because...she's a woman...to him that's how the exchange is supposed to go...this isn't something he picked up through personal experience. You'd be surprised how many young men who have barely been in relationships or even interacted with the opposite sex on any meaningful level can tell you all about relationships.

I work with a lot of young guys who have this skewed sense of reality and it really stems from lack of self love and responsibility (not blame)

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Why are people here talking like dude gonna become like Elliot Rodgers.

Since when do black people do that? :stopitslime:

Could someone link me to when a black guy pulled an Elliot Rodgers move?

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps