No love for Person Of Interest?? OFFICIAL season 3 thread

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
Best show on TV to me

Easily best on Regular TV top 5 if u include cable

Been on this since jump I was like u got Count of Monte Cristo, Ben Linus. Taraji and Bad Robot(who been putting out piff for a min) & I'm in. First show I've watched on CBS that wasn't sports since I dunno ... seriously I don't remember ever regularly watchin a show on CBS.

Every1 I put on this joint is hooked, one of a few shows me and wifey watch together

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I started watching this like a week ago because of this thread and the show is actually pretty good :ehh:

Im on episode 17 of season 1.probably gonna take me a month to catch up

Wish that i didnt already know Carter gets popped :sadcam:

Funny thing is I remember watching the pilot when it first aired cause Ben from LOST was in it and I didn't like it but it got better a couple of episodes in

McPiff

#goat
Daps
ok fukkers.....you have until 10:00 pm tonight to watch part 1 and part 2 of this Piff Story line
don't worry about everything that came before it, watch the last two episodes on demand, I don't care what ya'll do
because we get revenge tonight

Use your head, get into this show and stop sleeping

Ega6V.gif

:blessed:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
everyone should be getting blessed right now, but no, people are all like......I don't know, is it on too late for them is 10:00 pm too bad? They still have Jack Bauers dikk in their mouth, what's going on here

tumblr_ml6bjrFPEa1s96c7po1_400.gif

:whoa:

Jack bauer is the GOAT

But i admit... the man in the suit is gonna murk everything in sight tonight. :damn:

HAROLD fukked up tho. im mad at him

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I started watching this like a week ago because of this thread and the show is actually pretty good :ehh:

Im on episode 17 of season 1.probably gonna take me a month to catch up

Wish that i didnt already know Carter gets popped :sadcam:

Funny thing is I remember watching the pilot when it first aired cause Ben from LOST was in it and I didn't like it but it got better a couple of episodes in
well by the time you get up to it, i'm sure you will be 2nd guessing when she actually gets it
cause she has close calls all through out the show
Thing is....season 1 is dope...it lays the ground work....but then season 2 was on some next level shyt.....and now...towards the end of season 2 and begining of Season 3....all that Snowden / Goverment Spying on you shyt went mainstream, so they bank off that even more now...

Its the only show I watch....that gets better....with every episode / season

Nolan the god

kneecappin.gif

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
:whoa:

Jack bauer is the GOAT

But i admit... the man in the suit is gonna murk everything in sight tonight. :damn:

HAROLD fukked up tho. im mad at him
Is he though........(jack)
I mean....dude was dope....but he showed a lot of weakness through out the series

End of 24 jack was looking :flabbynsick:

But look at our show breh.....our side characters don't just sit behind a computer, they bust their guns

tumblr_mgybq4d9741qzniq3o8_500.gif

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Is he though........(jack)
I mean....dude was dope....but he showed a lot of weakness through out the series

End of 24 jack was looking :flabbynsick:

But look at our show breh.....our side characters don't just sit behind a computer, they bust their guns

tumblr_mgybq4d9741qzniq3o8_500.gif

:skip:

fusco started puttin in work a couple of episodes ago breh.

let s not act like my girl chloe had the computers putin
:ohlawd:

ROOT :noah: