neve campbell appreciation thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
neve is like the white woman who works at the cafe at barnes n nobles :jawalrus:
:russ: exactly

you walk in to read a book for free and you end up bookin her :leon:

3 weeks later, she hits you up on a saturday evening :leon:

you smash at her place, which is a nice apartment with hardwood floors and granite countertops and she has a gay roommate who's never there :leon:

she walks around naked and can ride like a mongol :leon:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Looks slimy and she was on a ROLL in the 90s but I'll never place her over Lacey Chabert or Jennifer Love Hewitt from the 2000 era of HeartBreakers.
:shaq:
giphy.gif

JenniferLoveHewitt-1.gif

Hewitt__Heartbreakers_003.gif

Hewitt__Heartbreakers_005.gif

giphy.gif

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
:russ: exactly

you walk in to read a book for free and you end up bookin her :leon:

3 weeks later, she hits you up on a saturday evening :leon:

you smash at her place, which is a nice apartment with hardwood floors and granite countertops and she has a gay roommate who's never there :leon:

she walks around naked and can ride like a mongol :leon:

damn, you painted that picture so well :wow:

next thing you know, after months of dates and goin' out to some nice restaurants, movies and museums y'all movin' in together and gettin' them early morning jogs in and stoppin' at starbucks for some coffee or tea (i don't like coffee, i'm all about that chai tea :ohlawd:)

aahhhhh, white women. it's just somethin' bout em' :ahh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
damn, you painted that picture so well :wow:

next thing you know, after months of dates and goin' out to some nice restaurants, movies and museums y'all movin' in together and gettin' them early morning jogs in and stoppin' at starbucks for some coffee or tea (i don't like coffee, i'm all about that chai tea :ohlawd:)

aahhhhh, white women. it's just somethin' bout em' :ahh:
:heh: i've never been that far into a relationship with a white woman but i imagine if you're an avid jogger, it would be fun

actually i've never been in A relationship with a white (american) woman :leon:

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
:heh: i've never been that far into a relationship with a white woman but i imagine if you're an avid jogger, it would be fun

actually i've never been in A relationship with a white (american) woman :leon:

:russ:

my ex was into that shyt, she loved joggin' daily. half sicilian, red head :wow:

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps

there's this 1 white woman that i'm cool with (she got a man already though) but bruh, she a red head; and her ass, man, gotdamn. it ain't even all that phat but she wears these tight pants with thongs :ohlawd:

she just as white as she wannabe (pun intended too, she pale as fukk - christina hendricks pale) :noah:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
there's this 1 white woman that i'm cool with (she got a man already though) but bruh, she a red head; and her ass, man, gotdamn. it ain't even all that phat but she wears these tight pants with thongs :ohlawd:

she just as white as she wannabe (pun intended too, she pale as fukk - christina hendricks pale) :noah:
Lmao that's a whole new level for me. fukked this Irish chick once but she was a brunette. You gonna need to tell some of those stories for man like me who isn't brave enough to ride that red wave