Netflix got another one: Stranger Things starring Winona Ryder

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just finished.

There things I loved and things I didn't.

I did love the kids. They were all great. And it was refreshing having a prestige tv show not have a damaged nihilist anti hero white male.

However I have to say this shyt is being heavily over rated by people based on nostalgia.

This show leans HEAVY on 80s nostalgia that it's just straight pandering to me. And the thing is the story doesn't need to be set then other than pandrring.But if you take this same story put it in modern times and it would not be receiving the same praise. Because nostalgia.

The story itself is like a Stephen King impersonator with half the talent. It was predictable as hell.

I know some people will say it's a love letter blah blah but I just can never get down with obvious shyt like this. I want fresh original ideas not rehashed stuff.

I just feel like this the laziest form of film/tv making there is. It's just a quick easy way to get people to praise shyt without having to create anything original by reminding them.of stuff they loved.

6/10

Last edited:

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just finished.

I did love the kids. They were all great. And it was refreshing having a prestige tv show not have a damaged nihilist anti hero white male.

However I have to say this shyt is being heavily over rated by people based on nostalgia.

This show leans HEAVY on 80s nostalgia that it's just straight pandering to me. And the thing is the story doesn't need to be set then other than pandrring.But if you take this same story put it in modern times and it would not be receiving the same praise. Because nostalgia.

The story itself is like a Stephen King impersonator with half the talent. It was predictable as hell.

I know some people will say it's a love letter blah blah but I just can never get down with obvious shyt like this. I want fresh original ideas not rehashed stuff.

I just feel like this the laziest form of film/tv making there is. It's just a quick easy way to get people to praise shyt without having to create anything original by reminding them.of stuff they loved.

6/10
:camby:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
dustin_stranger_things_diburros_braga.jpg

Nailed it. :laugh:

Artist:
http://macacolandia.com.br/diburros/

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
on episode 3 and winona probably the worst part of the show. other than that its been litty so far, need more 80s music :noah:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
fukked around and fell asleep at the start of episode 5, i hope the sheriff is okay, done fukked around and got caught up in that underground science lab :lupe:

my nikka luke went off on her, all she wants is food and a bed :dead:

It's alright bruh, we're listening...:sas1:
:salute:

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Just finished.

6/10

latest