Netanyahu: "Too expensive to go to SA for Mandela funeral"

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk him. Show some respect.

Do you really think he would be so petty enough to be doing this to spite Barack?(not that the funeral is about him)

But to just annoy him? I keep trying to tell myself he is not that evil but I don't know.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the master devil can't even pretend. i would think it'd be worse if he attended. but as someone who covers up for racism in his own country i wouldn't expect him to go to Nelson Mandela's funeral.

that's zionists jews for ya. they don't give a fuq anymore. they never have.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also:

"
As this article suggests, Israel was the very last of the developed countries that fully supported the Apartheid regime (the US was second to last but gave in somewhat earlier).

"The South African government's yearbook of 1976 wrote: "Israel and South Africa have one thing above all else in common: they are both situated in a predominantly hostile world inhabited by dark peoples."

By 1987 Israel found itself the only developed nation in the world that still maintained strong, even strategic relations with apartheid South Africa, which was now entering its final throes." [Wiki: "Israel-South Africa Relations"]
9 DEC 4:08 PM"

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Do you really think he would be so petty enough to be doing this to spite Barack?(not that the funeral is about him)

But to just annoy him? I keep trying to tell myself he is not that evil but I don't know.

I think so partly. By all accounts they hate each other. This Iran deal only makes issues between the two worse. But I imagine the likening of Israel and Apartheid South Africa is a bigger issue.
It's a black eye internationally not to attend though whatever his reasoning. The financial aspect excuse is obviously laughable although a reality. I wouldn't put it past Hezbullah or the IRG to target him.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I thought you sympathised with them?

i have never said anything like that, the only positive thing ive ever said about isreal is that they are a useful tool in projecting american power in the middle east and they are somewhat democratic so in the end there are not as bad as the muslim countries

but imo arab countries and isreal are different sides of the same coin

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989

I'm just going to go with bytchmade Evilness. This should show Obama who his true allies are. This shows more about Netanyahu's character more than anything else. He is a shallow leader of a country we need to cut ties with. This is not actions of a leader. He can pay for water in a swimming pool but won't go to the funeral. Acting like a bytch. Oppressor gon Opress

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also:

"
As this article suggests, Israel was the very last of the developed countries that fully supported the Apartheid regime (the US was second to last but gave in somewhat earlier).

"The South African government's yearbook of 1976 wrote: "Israel and South Africa have one thing above all else in common: they are both situated in a predominantly hostile world inhabited by dark peoples."

By 1987 Israel found itself the only developed nation in the world that still maintained strong, even strategic relations with apartheid South Africa, which was now entering its final throes." [Wiki: "Israel-South Africa Relations"]
9 DEC 4:08 PM"
They also voted against declaring apartheid a crime against humanity in 1973 and were also responsible for helping apartheid South Africa in developing nuclear weapons. There is also the Arafat and PLO links that the ANC had that are well known.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
south africa needs to get rid of their jews like israel "deported" ethiopian jews.

i dont get how jews in south africa receive special treatment ripping their resources like the rothschilds owning their mining as they enslave those ppl in their own country.

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
I didn't expect Netanyahu to go since he's always been a dikk and held a grudge against Mandela for supporting Palestina, but the clear bias and political inputs in the article are :heh:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
of course we'll never hear about this in the mainstream media. and if we did it'd be twisted to make him look good. can't make the master devil look bad in america. that'd be anti-semetic.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
south africa needs to get rid of their jews like israel "deported" ethiopian jews.

i dont get how jews in south africa receive special treatment ripping their resources like the rothschilds owning their mining as they enslave those ppl in their own country.

Believe me... The vast majority of South African jews have left willingly

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
This type of disrespect is just uncouth and tasteless. Don't expect me to hold back when this evil jew cac dies. fukk him and dikk Cheney. When they die expect me to get kicked off huffingtonpost because I will be celebrating the day evil left this earth.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House. You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they (Americans) do to us? We control congress, we control the media, we control show biz, and we control everything in America. In America you can criticize God, but you can’t criticize Israel…”Israeli spokeswoman, Tzipora Menache