NBA Live 14 Review Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm convince the only people who still had faith in Live were people who got stock in EA.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
:whoa: live 2003 was the piff. thats the one with jason kidd on the front I believe while he was on the nets. but 2004 was awful. thats the one with :flabbynsick: steve francis on the cover. they introduced cheesy special moves for a lot of cats. so if you had a cat with a shooting ability, they would NEVER miss 3 pointers.

you are thinking of the wrong live friend......

2004 had vince carter on the cover and had crazy defense .....dudes were complaining from 2003 that live was fin but you couldnt stop nobody

The Master will now list the greatest lives of all time

nbalive2005-01.jpg

boxshot.jpg

images

Nba_live_98_front.jpg

nba-live-2000-cover326846.jpg

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Elighten me nikka

Besides the graphics how is this shyt better

Well, I personally think the game play is much improved from a realistic point of view. The defensive AI is ay better as far as rotations, switching, and help defense in general. Overall, it is less "arcadish" People can't spam the steal button (intentional foul now) And I'm really loving the post game.

I definitely think it can tighten up in some areas, but compared to the last gen version, I think this is a much better game graphics, game play, and depth wise.

The Park is a solid feature. I haven't gotten into MyGM, but it seems like a deep mode. I played a little of the my player, and I admit, it is kind of lame a little as afar as the storyline, but I never really fukked with that mode until this gen, so it's all new to me. I'm not a create a player type guy, so I can't give a real good review of that mode.

Overall, I'm most satisfied with the game play changes, and of course the graphics.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Well, I personally think the game play is much improved from a realistic point of view. The defensive AI is ay better as far as rotations, switching, and help defense in general. Overall, it is less "arcadish" People can't spam the steal button (intentional foul now) And I'm really loving the post game.

I definitely think it can tighten up in some areas, but compared to the last gen version, I think this is a much better game graphics, game play, and depth wise.

The Park is a solid feature. I haven't gotten into MyGM, but it seems like a deep mode. I played a little of the my player, and I admit, it is kind of lame a little as afar as the storyline, but I never really fukked with that mode until this gen, so it's all new to me. I'm not a create a player type guy, so I can't give a real good review of that mode.

Overall, I'm most satisfied with the game play changes, and of course the graphics.
:ehh:

I can respect that

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
you are thinking of the wrong live friend......

2004 had vince carter on the cover and had crazy defense .....dudes were complaining from 2003 that live was fin but you couldnt stop nobody

The Master will now list the greatest lives of all time

nbalive2005-01.jpg

boxshot.jpg

images

Nba_live_98_front.jpg

nba-live-2000-cover326846.jpg

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

I think I have them mixed up. live 2002 was the one with kidd on the cover. that's the one where you could go HAM with the freestyle controls. but it was dope.live 2003 had steve francis I think. whichever one had francis on the cover sucks. that's what I'm getting at. live 2000 and live 95 are the best in the franchise IMO. used to play live 2000 ALL the time cuz it was the one that brought :mjpls: back after years of him being "player".

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
I think I have them mixed up. live 2002 was the one with kidd on the cover. that's the one where you could go HAM with the freestyle controls. but it was dope.live 2003 had steve francis I think. whichever one had francis on the cover sucks. that's what I'm getting at. live 2000 and live 95 are the best in the franchise IMO. used to play live 2000 ALL the time cuz it was the one that brought :mjpls: back after years of him being "player".
2002 had Steve Francis :heh:

2003, 2004, 2005 were the last good Live games. :banderas:

2006 was so-so.

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK

Me personally, I don't care about graphics this gen as I prefer better physics so if Live plays better than 2k14, I'll buy it over 2k.

Robot moving players :camby: I'm looking at you 2k :birdman: