Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Romell

Superstar
Daps
So...Sarada got Uzimaki and Uchiha DNA in her brehs???

Kishi really setting up rinnegans this early??
I said this back when they were revealed for the movie.

Karin prob kept some of Sas' DNA and made sarada. Orochi prob knew it would result in another rinnegan child and said we can keep her:sas2:

But on a less sinister note Karin probably just did it on her own to have a piece of Sasuke with her.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Another L for Sakura. She's really been raising the child of her husbands groupie

There's a chance that DNA test is wrong but if Naruto never saw Sakura pregnant which it sounds like he hasn't....

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we all knew that wasn't sakura's daughter. Anyone with common sense could see that.

Sasuke is the worse father in shonen manga history.

Now his daughter is going to become him and bolt is going to be naruto.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:Suigetsu is trusted to carry out DNA testing? He fukked it up I'm sure of it.

G4CBEDA.gif
It's a wrap

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Well I remember reading before the manga was released that they said that Sasuke's daughter would be an experiment of Oro's as a test tube baby with Sasuke and Karin's DNA to get the So6P power with an Uzumaki life force and Rinnegan of an Uchiha. Obviously to take over her body. And that Sasuke found out and raised the baby as his own after something happened to Karin (presumably dead) and he came back with a child that Sakura raised as her own. Oro played nice due to not being able to defeat Sasuke and knowing that he would protect the girl as his daughter until she's old enough for Oro to take her.

Seems to me everything is setup to be a spot on prediction/spoiler. :leostare: