Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He's been spamming MS lately so I thought his eye(Obito's) and Obito where on the same level of blindness since it had some semblance of connectivity. Know thinking on it Kakashi doesn't have Senju blood running through him so it wouldn't apply.
ehhh Itachi was spammin his shyt his entire life but you couldn't tell he was blind by the way he was givin nikkas that work :manny: like nikkas said it degrades over YEARS not just a couple days of going hard

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ehhh Itachi was spammin his shyt his entire life but you couldn't tell he was blind by the way he was givin nikkas that work :manny: like nikkas said it degrades over YEARS not just a couple days of going hard

Right.... at the same time, Itachi wasn't fully healthy 100%. He kept himself alive by taking various medicines until his goal,only doing this sake for his brother Sasuke. When I watched that show again and I didn't even realize that Itach was the one info Jiraiya about the Akatsuki

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Right.... at the same time, Itachi wasn't fully healthy 100%. He kept himself alive by taking various medicines until his goal,only doing this sake for his brother Sasuke. When I watched that show again and I didn't even realize that Itach was the one info Jiraiya about the Akatsuki
yea but those meds were to keep him from coughin up his damn organs :lolbron:, not for his eyes, you only see them reference the medicine after he coughs up blood or somethin

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
GAI!!!!! :salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

This was probably one of the better chapters we have seen in this manga in a LONG time. Oh shyt!!!! Lets give it up for the Fourth too! With no arms dude is still a problem. Compared to the 1st, 2nd, and the 3rd. Naruto finally woke up....

But brehs....Madara even after catching the beats.......HE JUST GOT EXCITED!?!?! :mindblown:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
the second that shyt said "uzi back" you already know Gai is bouta catch that L in the coming chapters

shyt the minute Madara smiled at Gai like "That's all you got nucca!? :youngsabo:" That's when you knew Gai is about to take an L....he better open up another gate or somethin...lol

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Gai the Gawd.. Screw full retard, he went full Dumbo(don't ask me how)
Gai :salute:

Madara like :noah:
I haven't been fukked like this in ages :troll:

Now.. The return of king Uzi. :king:

lol @ u ignoring the fact that Madara lookin at Gai like food right now :demonic:

:dead: @ "don't u have other techniques?" What a slap in the face :pachaha: